DCL 20th Anniversary

Happy2BGoofy

Happy2BeGoofy
Has anyone heard if DCL is doing anything to commemorate their 20th Anniversary? And does anyone has pictures of the DCL 2018 merchandise? TIA

You can see most of the 2018 DCL merchandise on the Shop Disney website - it is same as they have onboard the ship. At least they did on the Wonder couple weeks back. They had a tumbler, mug, glass water bottle, photo album, scrapbook, glass ornament, mini shot glass, Tshirts, beach towel, magnet and pin. I believe that was all they had dated 2018.
I didn't see anything anniversary specific - actually I didn't even realize that it's their 20th year anniversary!

Last edited:
Would a 20th Anniversary something as we were on the Maiden Voyage of the Magic on July 30th, 1998! I have the maiden voyage t-shirt and would love a 20th Anniversary shirt (if they make one).

MJ

Would a 20th Anniversary something as we were on the Maiden Voyage of the Magic on July 30th, 1998! I have the maiden voyage t-shirt and would love a 20th Anniversary shirt (if they make one).

MJ

Would love to see any pictures you have from the maiden voyage. Those are so hard to find.

We did out 15th, 20th, & 25th on DCLs.
For our 25th anniversary someone put up decorations on our door announcing our celebration to everyone else on-board. We do not have any idea who did this. We came back from breakfast the second day of a seven day cruise and there they were. What a surprise and a welcome pixie dust moment.

We did out 15th, 20th, & 25th on DCLs.
For our 25th anniversary someone put up decorations on our door announcing our celebration to everyone else on-board. We do not have any idea who did this. We came back from breakfast the second day of a seven day cruise and there they were. What a surprise and a welcome pixie dust moment.
I believe OP was asking about whether DCL will do something for the DCL 20th anniversary. Not whether DCL does anything for anniversaries.

I am surprised Disney hasn't announced anything considering that they like these opportunities to create and sell us more products :rotfl2:

In any case, hopefully they come with something in the no so distant future before our May cruise.

We received commerative coke bottles aboard the Magic for the 15th Anniversary. At least I think it was 15. They were left as a gift in our stateroom.

We received commerative coke bottles aboard the Magic for the 15th Anniversary. At least I think it was 15. They were left as a gift in our stateroom.

Did they do Coke bottles for anything else? I also have a DCL Coke bottle that was a gift in the room but can't remember when I got it!!

MJ

I just checked and there isnt a Magic cruise available from July 29 - August 9th...................its it sold out?

Did they do Coke bottles for anything else? I also have a DCL Coke bottle that was a gift in the room but can't remember when I got it!!

MJ
I don’t know if they did them for anything else. I feel like these said 15 on them.I need to pull them out to check!

I just checked and there isnt a Magic cruise available from July 29 - August 9th...................its it sold out?

There have been cabins available for the July 29th sailing on and off for the last couple months.

We were told by the retail manager that 20th anniversary pins will be available the end of July 2018. No idea as to numbers per ship but these will be available fleet wide. Maybe T-Shirts and other merchandise will be available then?

Just an update to this thread... 20th Anniversary merchandise just hit the shelves on the Fantasy. Cast Member there said it's also for sale on the Magic.

MJ

I don’t know if they did them for anything else. I feel like these said 15 on them.I need to pull them out to check!

Yes, these were for the 15th...

1796570_10203482776974191_302322447_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter