Dci 2010

Even though I never got to see it in person only on DVD, SCV's Phantom of the Opera show has to be my all time favorite.

pinnie

Yes, we were in Foxboro but somehow missed this SCV warm up! I remember that night very well. I remember not liking the stadium very much, either! Thanks for the link! I am having DCI withdrawal bad.....

pinnie

whats the name of the corps they had a WDW? I remember their AMAZING Make His Praise Glorious and cant find it on youtube.

whats the name of the corps they had a WDW? I remember their AMAZING Make His Praise Glorious and cant find it on youtube.

Future Corps performed in Epcot. I miss them! :sad1:

You may also want to look up the Madison Scouts. They played Make His Praise Glorious in 1989.

Future Corps performed in Epcot. I miss them! :sad1:

You may also want to look up the Madison Scouts. They played Make His Praise Glorious in 1989.

I know that scouts show well and listened to it last night while doing some planning work on my WDW trip. That was after watching one of my top 3 shows of all time...Madison 1999. Jesus Christ Superstar!!! I still get goosebumps.

Thank you so much for the name. I googled to look it up and there is also a strange incarnation of them called the Magic Kingdom Korps. Any corps is good corps I guess.

And love the video Mike. THANKS!

Question.....

I was talking to a friend, and we were looking over the 2011 schedule, and my friend said "I refuse to attend any G8 show"

But looking at the schedule, if you want to see a decent show, you almost have to attend one of these shows...

Whats your opinion? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter