dcappella

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
dcappella was mentioned a few podcasts ago, craig killed the magic by dissing it of course without even seeing it (shameful craig!). i went last week in nj and it was fun. february in nj can be dismissal and this was the dose of disney i needed. it was well done and a nice evening out. i recommend the show if it's near you.

dcappella was mentioned a few podcasts ago, craig killed the magic by dissing it of course without even seeing it (shameful craig!). i went last week in nj and it was fun. february in nj can be dismissal and this was the dose of disney i needed. it was well done and a nice evening out. i recommend the show if it's near you.
That was the concert in Morristown you and I were talking about previously, right? Glad it was good, and you enjoyed it!

I'm so glad to hear it was enjoyable. My husband and I are taking our teenage boys in a couple weeks. They love acapella and Disney, so we were really hoping they would like this.

My cousin works with them, and hooked us up with tickets a few weeks ago. It was definitely a fun show. It's not everyone's cup of tea, and I totally get that.
I won't say I love everything they do, but overall, they have a nice act.

Went last week in westbury LI. They were very talented . It was not what I expected and would have preferred a good old fashioned sing along. But I respected their artistry very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!