DCA Photos are up

Goofster57

What if the “Hokey Pokey” really is what it’s all
I got the photos that I took at DCA uploaded to my albums. I have three albums that I added. California Adventure, DCA Parade and DCA Merchandise. You can see them following the link below. Hope you enjoy.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=506557

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

[This message was edited by Goofster57 on 01-15-01 at 08:40 PM.]

Your pictures are great Keith. Thank you for taking the time to post them. ;)

tink08.gif

I really enjoyed seeing these, thanks for the link.

Katholyn

<font color=red>"Texas born, Texas bred and when I die I'll be Texas dead"</font color>
new-anidaisy.gif

<font color=red>DIS co-Chat Mistress</font color=red>
<font color=red>Co-moderator Theme Park Attractions & Strategies </font color>
www.dreamstour.com

Keith, thanks for sharing your pics. you made the park come to life and it felt like I was there.
Did you have a favorite area?

ani-mono.gif

That parade looks absolutely fabulous. What music was playing? I did notice that you weren't missing the Mermaid... ;)
Since they seem to be highlighting the various cultures of California, do you think they will have anything for Chinese New Year?
After I return to DL, you will be able to take pictures for a DCA version of MaryJo's
"Where is it?" game. Although considering how bad I am at it, I would probably do just as well at guessing without even going. :)
Hope to see you in Las Vegas! :D
Aloha,
Donna

Mary Jo,
I think you and the kids are really going to enjoy the new park. You only have a couple of weeks until you get to see it first hand.

Mortimer Mouse,
I don’t think that I could pick out a favorite spot yet. I really liked everything I saw. I did enjoy sitting in the Entry Plaza and people watching.

Molokai Gram
Actually I was a little disappointed that the Little Mermaid was not in the beach section of the parade. I have already written a letter to Guest Relations. They have until the 30th which will be my next visit to correct the problem or they will be hearing from me again!
Las Vegas is still on our calendar.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

Those pictures make me want to go so bad! I can't wait to see it in person! We have to wait till June though!
petals2.gif
yesears.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!