DC Question for Non-Swim?? Worth it??

Zingas68

Earning My Ears
My DH and 3 year old DD are thinking about going to DC. Since my DD is to young to swim with the Dolphins, is it worth it to go for just the non-swim? Please provide detail on what there is to do.

Thanks so much!!

It is worth it. The salt water areas have lots of fish and sting rays. There is plenty of sand to dig and play in. The fresh water river is so much fun! I took my almost four year old around it a couple of times (grab a noodle and go). It had waterfalls to go through, a cave and you float through the aviary. We all had fun. A nice change of pace from theme parks.

You also have the aviary, and play on the beach.

And the lunch! Really, the dolphin part was 45 minutes of an opening to closing day for me...

We went in Feb. and the 2 kids did the dolphin swim and DH and I did not. The kids are dying to go back and NOT do the dolphin swim so they can have more time to snorkle and play etc. The dolphin swim was OK for a one time thing... but for us it was very brief, the swim seemed about 10 feet and it was geared more like a photo shoot. (jmho).
Having said that, the day was the highlight of our trip.. and we did a lot that trip. We will definitely go back without the swim.
Worth it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter