DC or codes?

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
Which gets you a bigger discount on rooms: Disney Club or a code. I have a friend who is going 4/26 - 5/4 who's father booked their rooms on his DC card. I told her about these codes but I didn't know if they would help them at all. Any input will be appreciated. :D

i booked using the DC discount and then when the codes came out switched over. it made a difference. give it a try and see if it is worth switching.:p

I think the DC discounts run about 10-15%. The codes and AP rates can usually can save you anywhere from 20 - 40% depending on the resort and the season.

The code discounts are usually much better than DC discounts.

Just wanted to offer a few hints...

There are no code discounts available for 4/26, but they are for 4/27 through 7/3. Also, 4/26 is still considered peak season, 4/27 begins regular season when rates go down a bit. If he makes his reservation with a check-in on 4/26, he will pay peak season rates.

Beth :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter