Daytime Television

Sounds like we've had a little cross-boarder calendar mix-up. All mine says for Monday, February 18 is "President's Day". :scratchin

Well, <<I>> buy the fancy hi-falutin' calendars that have holidays for the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand listed. :snooty:

I watch TV in the daytime but it's never "daytime tv" programming. The DVR is always loaded with prime time shows, movies, and there's Netflix.

I used to love The Talk...it was one of my "never-can-miss" favorites during its first few seasons or so (largely because I went to live tapings of it, every so often). Then it turned to complete crap once Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood, and Julie Chen got carried away with their constant male-bashing.

Apparently, misandry is okay when it's delivered by a bunch of "harmless"/"funny" middle-aged female celebrities. :sad2:

I still regularly watch The Talk, mainly to be a "watchdog" against Sheryl/Sharon. I also watch The View regularly, but their discussions usually have more substance than those from the ladies of The Talk.

I've always been a huge Judge Judy addict. Even though I disagree with many of her life philosophies, Judy Scheindlin has taught me a lot about assertiveness and self-empowerment that I've been able to apply to my own daily life. I watch Hot Bench mainly as filler (and so I'll have a courtroom-based habit to fall back on, once Judge Judy retires).

I rarely watch daytime TV.

Occasionally watch a movie, or stuff I’ve recorded and want to catch up on. If I happen to have a cold and it’s a lay on the couch day the Food Network channel is what I generally have on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter