• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days until ticker

I just messed around with all of the different variations on distickers and could not get any of those to work. I tried all the different codes and tried inserting in several different ways and none of them showed up as images. With the one I used, I just copied the code into my signature, and voila! Image appeared. On some of the distickers trials, I got a message saying it didn't work and to contact my admin. On other trials, they just showed up as links (not my image) or didn't show up at all.
The only one that works is the one you have. I couldn't make any changes to the background or the character that moves with the ticker.

As I have stated in several different threads, distickers.com has a problem with their SSL certificate, which causes images to not load correctly for tickers when using certain browsers. This is one of several issues with the boards since January which have not been resolved (see also: links, BBCode, some of the Insert functions).

Frankly, I don't feel like turning signatures on just to scroll through this thread to see whose are working and whose aren't and why. I've never been a fan of image signatures; too much spam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter