Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Coleen's face today so you will mostly likely see her tomorrow unless Soapnet is with my Canadian schedule.

Really didn't clear up anything today though. Everyone kept saying it can't be, is it really....And at the end she said yes she took Claire and she wouldn't hurt a Brady, then she said I am Coleen Brady.

It was also Adrienne's last day, she said goodbye to Patch and said that she would get Max to run the bar.

Patch and Kayla are heading to Ireland too now after Patch talked to Roman, but it wasn't said why they are going...:confused3

I saw Coleen's face today so you will mostly likely see her tomorrow unless Soapnet is with my Canadian schedule.
Nope, my Soapnet shows the current days show at 11:00 pm. I hadn't been watching much b/c I had been trying to get to bed earlier, but I might have to stay up tomorrow night to watch.

Thanks!

But wasn't John found to be some other guys brother. Can't remember his name, he was connected to Vivian. I really wish people would stop rewriting history! LOL Wouldn't that beat all if John was a Brady? So that would make him Stefano's 1/2 brother right?

thanks for the help, I need to watch tomorrow don't I?
So who has Claire? Do we know?

John is supposed to be Lawrence Alemain's brother. Vivian was Lawrence's aunt. He always called him "Larry", which just made me :lmao: .

Claire was with Crystal in Ireland, but Crystal told Bo and Hope that they were too late when they arrived at the B&B today. I'm guessing that Coleen has them stashed somewhere close.

According to Dustin's site Colleen's first air date is tomorrow (Jan 31st.).

But wasn't John found to be some other guys brother. Can't remember his name, he was connected to Vivian. I really wish people would stop rewriting history! LOL Wouldn't that beat all if John was a Brady? So that would make him Stefano's 1/2 brother right?

thanks for the help, I need to watch tomorrow don't I?
So who has Claire? Do we know?

Like Luvmy2sams said, John is suppose to be Forrest Alamain (sp?) It will probably turn out that Coleen gave the Alamains John to protect him from the Dimeras.

Like Luvmy2sams said, John is suppose to be Forrest Alamain (sp?) It will probably turn out that Coleen gave the Alamains John to protect him from the Dimeras.

ohh, didn't think about that.

thanks!!!

I don't know, as much as I love the Dimeras, the story is getting old. We need something new. And Tony is bad, then he's good. :confused3

so what is the latest on Sami and EJ? Which still bugs me because of the warp speed aging process in Salem. And do we know who the REAL father(s) of the twins are?

P.S. I'm sorry I am bombarding ya'll with questions. I'm going to re-read the last few pages of the thread.
I just get snippets from the commercials and from Soap Digest when I can get it.

And Tony is bad, then he's good. :confused3

so what is the latest on Sami and EJ? Which still bugs me because of the warp speed aging process in Salem. And do we know who the REAL father(s) of the twins are?

When Tony was "bad" he wasn't Tony. It was actually Andre impersonating him. It turned out Tony was on a deserted island all these years. Now the Tony you see is the real Tony and Andre is dead -- well, as dead as you can be on a soap;)

Sami married EJ to protect the Bradys. Stefano said he would end the vendetta against the Bradys if she married him. Now Sami and EJ are hiding out since Lucas shot EJ. For right now it looks like EJ is Johnny's father and Lucas is Aly's father.

I have a question too! I've missed a couple of weeks .... where did Lexi come from? Last I knew she wrecked in a car with Tek. What's the deal there?

Doug and Julie found her in the tunnel under Doug's old night club. There was a tunnel between there the Dimera mansion. She was down there the whole time unitl they rescured her.

They were looking for somethng that belonged to Colleen Brady and found her.

E.J. and Sami were hiding out from Stephano weren't they, not hiding from Lucas?

E.J. and Sami were hiding out from Stephano weren't they, not hiding from Lucas?

Yes, they're hiding from Stefano, because Lucas shot EJ. So, EJ told Sami her family is in danger again, because Stefano wants revenge against Lucas.

I thought it was because Stephano wanted the baby Johny to take to Italy and raise him...:confused3

It wasn't that long ago and I get mixed up sometimes....

I thought it was because Stephano wanted the baby Johny to take to Italy and raise him...:confused3

It wasn't that long ago and I get mixed up sometimes....

Stephano wanting to raise Johnny is party of it, but he has also vowed to get back at Lucas for shooting EJ. I remember Sami telling Lucas he ruined everything by shooting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter