Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Speaking of the Doug's Place/Robert era. I wonder if they'll ever bring back Hope's younger half brother (little)Dougie. Rebecca was artificially impregnated with Doug's sperm and gave birth to a son who was adopted by Robert when he married Rebecca. ANYBODY else remember this '70s tale?

Yes I remember both of Doug's places too and the french guy. I'm getting really tired of Horton Town square , glad we haven't seen the benches in the park in awhile too.

Love seeing St. Luke's back too.

Really tired of Brady he needs to go on the back burner for awhile his scenes are all the same now.

Yes they really need to give Brady a better story line. This is so old and I'm sooooo tired of it.

Can Jealous Brady please take a long walk off a short pier. His jealousy has gotten out of control. Eric also needs to stand up to Brady for once. I'd love to see Eric put Brady in his place. Brady has become such a bully that I doubt he could actually fight back. While watching yesterday's scene where he overheard Nicole talking to Abe, I kept waiting for him to snap and become physically violent with her. He's just not right.

Brady needs some serious counseling. Now he doesn't want to give up being CEO. Although he does have a point in saying the stockholders will have some serious doubts about Sonny.

Damn, Eric looked good Friday. If I were Jennifer I would have pulled him into a liplock. I hope Greg's not leaving the show. I hope Sonny doesn't break Paul's heart. I had to chuckle at their "doing" Pre Cana marriage prep....the Catholic Church doesn't perform same sex weddings. Don't they have a technical advisor? Or perhaps this is "soap license" for the sake of a good story.

Damn, Eric looked good Friday. If I were Jennifer I would have pulled him into a liplock. I hope Greg's not leaving the show. I hope Sonny doesn't break Paul's heart. I had to chuckle at their "doing" Pre Cana marriage prep....the Catholic Church doesn't perform same sex weddings. Don't they have a technical advisor? Or perhaps this is "soap license" for the sake of a good story.

I know even if your not Catholic people would know this is a no , no in the that church. Plus they do not do Pre Cana the day before the wedding either that would be really dumb.

Don't think Eric is leaving , I hope not. Nicole is such a mess. She wanted her daughter back and now she is barely with her. So tired of her crying all the time too.

I do like Eric with Jenifer , he moved on with her once why isn't he going back to her now...I'm getting old can't remember why they broke up...was it Nicole

Yes Eric couldn't stop his feelings for Nicole. For some reason I never liked Eric with Jennifer. She seems too old for him.

I did have a couple of laughs at the Pre Cana the day before the wedding and Sonny and Paul getting married in church. But I guess this is fantasy land and it suits the story.

I would love to know how the other mothers liked Gabi's dress at ballet practice. LOL If it were anymore revealing, she would be arrested. Too tight and showing too much of the "girls".

Bonnie's negligee was revealing that she didn't have any scar from her mastectomy. Didn't anyone notice?

I would love to know how the other mothers liked Gabi's dress at ballet practice. LOL If it were anymore revealing, she would be arrested. Too tight and showing too much of the "girls".

Bonnie's negligee was revealing that she didn't have any scar from her mastectomy. Didn't anyone notice?

I was also thinking that with her boobs hanging out that someone would notice that she has boobs when Adrienne currently does not. Come on Maggie, put the clues together.

Can we please get an article of clothing on Gabbi that does not have her boobs on display?

I was also thinking that with her boobs hanging out that someone would notice that she has boobs when Adrienne currently does not. Come on Maggie, put the clues together.

Can we please get an article of clothing on Gabbi that does not have her boobs on display?
I have never posted here, because I have only been watching for a year or so (when Hope was on trial), but seriously, Bonnies dress today??? Justin wouldn't notice no scars or anything?
And yes to Gabbi, good lord he dresses, always skin tight, and too much cleavage.

19095752_1004754713000136_7287732383408030215_o.jpg

Let the weddings beginning....Loved all the interactions today. Saw another picture of Abby holding Thomas it mentioned that Thomas is played by two little girls.

That white dress was something else that Bonnie wanted to wear. I agree why isn't anyone not noticing that when she has her girls hanging out , yet she told Justin they couldn't sleep together because that reason . She didn't want him to see.

Not sure if you all know but the wedding gets interupted at the end...I won't spoil it for you. Maybe some of you already know.

Anyone care to give a newbie a rundown on who just escaped (I assume they will stop the wedding) and how they tie in to the current characters?

Ben is Abby's psycho ex-husband and also the 2015 Neck Tie serial killer who murdered (we were led to believe) Will Horton.

Justin had been married to Adrienne for years. How could he not notice she’s a nut?

Parents couldn’t make it to their kids parties but JJ is at Paul’s? How does that even make sense? JJ and Sonny are cousins, he barely knows Paul.

Um, why didn’t anyone think to ask Abe to perform the ceremony? He can marry people on the fly in a bar but not a formal wedding?

Not a spoiler because I really don’t know but I think it was Will who escaped but Ben who crashes the wedding. The body types in the scenes are totally different. Plus if it was Will crashing it would have happened during Sonny and Paul’s vows not Abby and Chad’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts