Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Guess the nightclub is in the "dome"

Will must of turned 21 over night and we missed it :rotfl2:

I kinda wanna see Cameron and Gabby together.

Is anyone else thinking that Chad is playing it off that he is dying thinking haha jokes on you people and then he is gonna end up having cancer?

I have been saying forever that the hair sucks on the show.

LOVE :love: Marlana and Victor teaming up! I am over Kristen I will be glad when she is gone. They ruined the character for me!

I liked the coffee shop better. Did they ever mention what the club name is. It looked like TBC or something like that.

What is with Jennifer? "Quick hide". Really?? What is she, 12? I am so tired of her acting like a moron. Please let her act her age and like she has a brain in her head. If I was Daniel, I would tell her to contact me when she grows up.

I will now get off my soapbox. And yes I will continue to watch this show until the bitter end. There is just no hope for me. :rotfl:

I liked the coffee shop better. Did they ever mention what the club name is. It looked like TBC or something like that.

What is with Jennifer? "Quick hide". Really?? What is she, 12? I am so tired of her acting like a moron. Please let her act her age and like she has a brain in her head. If I was Daniel, I would tell her to contact me when she grows up.

I will now get off my soapbox. And yes I will continue to watch this show until the bitter end. There is just no hope for me. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: You are not alone! I will continue to watch with you and complain till the very end

Did anyone catch the other day, when EJ was in Rafe's hospital room, and he was yelling at him to help Sami "in any way, possible?"

He said something like, "Can you imagine Caroline and Roman having to see their daughter in the paper everyday, and the kids at school are already saying mean things to the children."

I re-wound it and played it back, twice - he clearly said Caroline, not Marlena. Did anyone else hear that?

Chandler aka Will posted this yesterday on twitter!

Chandler Massey ‏@ChandlerMassey 17h
Thank you, thank you, and thank you. It has been such an amazing journey, and I am so grateful to have shared these four years with you all.

Chandler Massey ‏@ChandlerMassey 17h
As I move forward from Days, I will never forget the laughs we shared, the tears we shed, & the love we spread. Time to get edumacated!

I just read that Chandler was released from his contract earlier than expected because they found a recast they couldn't pass up!

I just read that Chandler was released from his contract earlier than expected because they found a recast they couldn't pass up!

I hate recasts but I guess he himself was one. But he was much better then the curly head Will.

But we know they are taping 4 months ahead so we won't see it too soon.

Wish they would give Hope a good storyline, I love when she is in police mode. She has also been looking really good lately. Just kill off Bo already. He can always come back they always do.

Someone on here said they think Chad is faking his brain tumour , I think that too so that he can get Abby back. But we know he is leaving so who knows...

Daniel can go away with Jenifer if it will stop this going back and forth crap....

Ok:sad2: I am done with Sami in jail, just find some proof he was a dirty cop already.
And Rafe needs to get out of bed, and JJ needs to get busted once and for all, and Teresa needs to take her you know what on down the road, I hope Vargus comes after her for taking that money. Atleast they did not make Kristin pregnant..I am done with that kind of storyline. And Jennifer and Daniel..enough already be a grown up. Is there any positive happy thing I say about these characters?....mmmmm:confused3 I guess not...Hope that changes soon

Ok:sad2: I am done with Sami in jail, just find some proof he was a dirty cop already.
And Rafe needs to get out of bed, and JJ needs to get busted once and for all, and Teresa needs to take her you know what on down the road, I hope Vargus comes after her for taking that money. Atleast they did not make Kristin pregnant..I am done with that kind of storyline. And Jennifer and Daniel..enough already be a grown up. Is there any positive happy thing I say about these characters?....mmmmm:confused3 I guess not...Hope that changes soon

Well said but I think Kristen is really pregnant, she just wants it too like Brady's. But that is just my opinion not a spoiler.

I have been fast forwarding the whole jail thing now. Boring.

Don't get the whole birth cert. thing today I thought Chloe had already gave him a copy before she left. And he know Parker was his already big deal....:confused3

Wish they would just move on I can't wait for Nov. sweeps. Maybe then something exciting will happen.

I too am guessing she's really preggo and just is going to claim its Brady's

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Aaww man i hope kristin is not preg....no surprise the baby came early..isnt kristen leaving soon?...i think the birth cert chloe showed him was still wrong..it had philips name still on it...but yeah big deal and i am sure melanie just really had to see it...isnt

I know she is done taping so I really wonder how they are going to that baby storyline...

I'm thinking all of Salem will be shocked when Kristen finds out she's not pregnant....she's in menopause!! :eek:

What do you think is going to happen with Eric? Will he think he slept with Nicole or Kristen?

I believe the last time the birth certificate was blank where the father's name was. That's how Chloe was able to blackmail Jennifer.

I'm confused. I thought Rory was Annie's son. Of course I don't watch very often so I'm usually confused, lol.

I'm confused. I thought Rory was Annie's son. Of course I don't watch very often so I'm usually confused, lol.

No the first time we saw Rory was when he was in town square and found out JJ was going to summer school too. I don't even thing Ann is married but we really don't know much of her back history. That would be fun if she turned out to be. I always thought he or Thersea were going to turn out to be a narc and set JJ up.

I am really, really tired of Jenifer and Daniel and everyone pushing them together. When will it stop. I'm sure JJ felt good with Daniel at the police station and in the middle of this. I know what he did was wrong but geez , don't they think this is going to make it worse.

I'm to the point put them together and then back burner them. Same as this Sami jail story ...move along. She has more privileges in there then any other jail inmate I know.

Well at least now Jennifer has a clue that her son is a liar and drug dealer. I wonder how they are going to get him out of this?

Now about Brady wanting to get married in the Catholic church. UMMMM There is the little matter of his divorce from Chloe. Maybe things have changed and you can now be married in church after a divorce. But it used to be you had to have the marriage annulled. And unless you were rich and powerful, the church wouldn't do it.

Just nitpicking here again.

AAHHH yes finally!:cool1: Go Jen Go Jen...she put together about the donuts, and the dr pad, all of it!... OOOhhhh Ok rot in jail brat I hope she does go to him and walk away from his **&^%$##@...ok enough of that, and please let what Kristin did come to light, I just know Eric is gonna blame Nicole,:confused3 and just like Sami for once neither of them did anything wrong this time...lol...Oh EJ you know Stefano is not down for the count...:confused:
And these are the days of their lives...:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!