Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Well, Princess Gina fell in love with John over 35 years ago when he WAS a hottie! Wasn’t Greta (Swamp Girl) their daughter?
I still think he’s gorgeous. I forgot all about Greta. You should have seen me trying to explain Princess Gina to my 13.5 year old. I finally gave up and said, “Long before you were born.” 😂

In JJ’s defense I don’t think he quite thought Jordan was an actual threat. Then again as a former cop you’d think there would be natural instinct kicking in. What did she knock him out with? A laptop?

I thoroughly hate that they make all the men so stupid on DOL. Zander is the only one with the least bit of sense. To me it looked like a waffle iron or panini maker that he whacked him with.

This Gabi/Lani thing is sooooooooooo stupid. Agree with a PP, tell Eli, grab the phone from her hand, or whatever. So so dumb.

Tomorrow’s their annual Halloween 🎃 episode. Loved Zander’s Tarzan costume.
It was also Halloween today on Y&R and GH.

Well hello Tarzan....lol I think his wig should have been longer...lol What kind of candy were these rich people given out. If Nicole was Sandra Dee she should have been in running shoes not pumps.

poor David didn’t want anyone. Why did Eli call Rafe dad when he handed him over to him. I thought it was funny that Ben just let him go. With Lani with Rafe in the hospital. I really thought Ben did something to Jordan but we saw him at the end.

Can’t wait For the time jump so I don’t have hear about Sarah leaving or pregnant.

Halloween show tomorrow, then Lani and Eli’s wedding Friday and Monday with the time jump on Nov. 8th days 54th anniversary.

Nicole and Eric reminded me of Sandy and Danny from Grease but maybe they were just supposed to be a generic ‘50s couple.

This Lani/Gabi storyline is so dumb. No one thinks Gabi is acting strange and blamed Lani for killing Stephan but she is always with her. Plus people are not wondering why she is happy to go to a wedding after losing her husband. Come on Julie your not that dumb. Eli keeps mentioning it but doesn’t think further. Some FBI guy you are.

There would be no way you would be running around town with your hair in curls would have them covered at least. Maggie can’t figure out that blanket would upset her even without the Gabi thing. With Sarah who goes to the living room to zip up your dress. She sure isn’t showing, I thought the other day she is pretty skinny and wearing a crop top.

When did Gabi Chic become a store In the square I thought it was an on line thing. Really getting tired of Gabi.

So Rolf had this dress just laying around so she could go to the wedding. I guess he had the tiara. Who was he talking to?

I guess Jack and Jennifer will take over there wedding when Lani runs. They have the license.

The Halloween episode had me cracking up. 😂

I feel like random FBI dude that Eli seemed surprised to see might be there to save the day. Wishful thinking probably but he came out of left field. Doug being MIA feels like something is up there as well.

The Halloween episode had me cracking up. 😂

I feel like random FBI dude that Eli seemed surprised to see might be there to save the day. Wishful thinking probably but he came out of left field. Doug being MIA feels like something is up there as well.
Here is the story on the “random FBI dude.” It basically was just a cameo appearance by Billy Davis Jr., the real-life husband of Marilyn McCoo, who plays Lani’s mom. Both were members of the vocal group The 5th Dimension, which was popular in the 1960s - 1970s.
https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...out-tamara-price-marilyn-mccoo-reprises-role/

I love the 5th Dimension! They have so many great songs but I think my favorite is Wedding Bell 🔔 Blues by Laura Nyro.

This is so ridiculous, what a waste of a show. Her explanation to Eli made no sense.

Of course they are going to let Gabi get away with this, she was grieving after all....she is so smug, just knew she was the one going to console Eli.

Why was Marlena holding her shawl? The whole it she was marrying them and also had a pen . It just seemed weird.

Justin and Adrienne making out in the living room, eek. Her dress wasn’t unzipped very far , why bother...lol Not to mention it was an awful dress , it was too loose on her as well. Her makeup wasn’t the best either today.

Why didn’t we get to see Julie’s reaction instead of her talking to Gabi by phone.

So what is Xander going to Marlena now that she ticked him off. She had every right though.

It’s going to be a long week...

Last edited:
This is so ridiculous, what a waste of a show. Her explanation to Eli made no sense.

Of course they are going to let Gabi get away with this, she was grieving after all....she is so smug, just knew she was the one going to console Eli.

Why was Marlena holding her shawl? The whole it she was marrying them and also had a pen . It just seemed weird.

Justin and Adrienne making out in the living room, eek. Her dress wasn’t unzipped very far , why bother...lol Not to mention it was an awful dress , it was too loose on her as well. Her makeup wasn’t the best either today.

Why didn’t we get to see Julie’s reaction instead of her talking to Gabi by phone.

So what is Xander going to Marlena now that she ticked him off. She had every right though.

It’s going to be a long week...
I thought Lani’s explanation was plausible.

The phone being on the chair, pointed right at the couch gave me pause. I mean it seems it was Justin’s but it feels like something might come of that.

The time hop starts tomorrow?

No time jump is Nov 8th I believe. it is Days 54 th Anniversary. Also Days of Days is Nov 9th and the fall preview comes out that day.

So that is Friday. Probably the end so won’t see anything to Monday.

I thought Lani’s explanation was plausible.

The phone being on the chair, pointed right at the couch gave me pause. I mean it seems it was Justin’s but it feels like something might come of that.

The time hop starts tomorrow?
Yeah not sure what the phone was about , what difference would it make that they didn’t get Sonny’s message. Maybe they would have stayed home? I heard something is going to happen to Adrienne. But also there is a double wedding coming up this week too . Jack /Jennifer , Justin/Adrienne Since they both have a license.

No time jump is Nov 8th I believe. it is Days 54 th Anniversary. Also Days of Days is Nov 9th and the fall preview comes out that day.

So that is Friday. Probably the end so won’t see anything to Monday.
Thank you. I would have been all confused, lol. I think I’m just chomping at the bit to have Steve back.

Well than, I thought this was going to be Friday’s show...

I know it was suppose to be light hearted but didn’t like the bickering who was going to get married. They are adults and really why would Adrienne and Justin need to get married right away but plot movement. Jack and Jennifer yes I can see why they wanted too.

So do JJ and Haley live in the waiting room now....lol

Drunk Eve was pretty funny. Then to throw out she is pregnant only for JJ to say she is too old. Slamming the door and the number falling off and Maggie pushing it back on shows what a low budget it is...lol

Can see the big lead up to blame Eve for Jennifer’s fall.

Jennifer and Adrienne should have ran in to Gabi Chic for a wedding dress..lol

Well Will take over looking for the flash drive now. Because you know Princess Gina would have taken it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter