Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I was disappointed to see Haley back. I hate illegal alien stories. They’re all one sided and are anti ICE/border enforcement. GH has done two, neither of which was very good. I am excited to see Claire busted this week. I love Nicole as Kristen.

Seriously, why would Sarah wear the necklace??
Or even accept it? As much of a cad as he is I’m with Rex on this one.

Younger DD walks into the room: They’re burning that cabin down AGAIN? 😂

I’m having a hard time buying Claire overpowered Tripp and Ciara. I’ve seen some ridiculous kidnap scenarios on Days but this takes the cake. My 13 year old DD could take Claire and she’s teeny!

Reactions: NAB
That was weird food Xander gave them too. Ted looked ridiculous eating that steak.

How hasn’t that cabin not burned to the ground , all I kept thinking was there should have been soot all over that bed . Ciara was wearing a white shirt too...lol

Little Claire got Ciara all the way there and tired up , right...

All I was thinking was Olivia Rose Keegan turned out to be a good little actress and can you imagine Vivian Jovanni trying to emote as Ciara through those clenched jaws of hers?

I thought Ted eating the steak with his hands was funny.

Rafe and Carrie’s story arc starts tomorrow.

Loved Marlena and Claire today.

The door locked made no sense ,Claire would have wanted to run when the fire took. Plus Hope is a cop , I think she would have tried to break the door down. It was weird they just left the two there . I guess they did say Claire’s car was there.

Carrie telling Rafe why they separated was weird...can’t see Austin giving up on there marriage.

Haley and JJ are like Eli and Lani to me...boring.

Glad to see the fall of Eve happening. I’m so glad to see the storyline with Claire ending. Really don’t care for her at all. What’s with Eric just walking into Carrie’s bedroom? A brother (actually half brother) just doesn’t walk into his sister’s bedroom. I have always thought that Raf and Carrie should be together.

I knew voicemails would do Eve in! There’s more to come I’m sure. Loved John and Marlena promising her she’d go to prison.

I’ve always hated the idea of Carrie and Rafe. Still do. Some guardian Rafe is. He was so flippant about getting home to the baby.

I liked Sarah’s outfit. They always dress her so uptight. It was nice to see her in something relaxed and casual.

It’s the 4th of July and everyone is wearing sweaters or long sleeves, weird.

Yeah what is with Eric just walking in .

I want Eve to go down. Not sure who I want for a Commissioner ,not Hope or Rafe either.

Well, it was February when they taped this! 😄

Yeah, the long sleeves on July 4th in Illinois are a bit much.

Loved Marlena and Claire. Deidre really shines in such scenes. The perfect grandmother. Even Hope seemed to actually care about Claire today and yesterday.

Happy 4th of July ! We just had our Canada Day this week too.

Please tell me they are not going to have Carrie pregnant after this one night and Rafe and Hope get back together only for her to come back. Why else would this happen. At least Rafe had David with him today .

Eli and Lani got engaged blink and you miss it.

Loved John and Marlena go after Eve.

We found out Claire , heard her last day is the 9th. Now let’s see Kristen get caught.

Happy 4th of July ! We just had our Canada Day this week too.

Please tell me they are not going to have Carrie pregnant after this one night and Rafe and Hope get back together only for her to come back. Why else would this happen. At least Rafe had David with him today .

Eli and Lani got engaged blink and you miss it.

Loved John and Marlena go after Eve.

We found out Claire , heard her last day is the 9th. Now let’s see Kristen get caught.

🚨 Spoiler alert!!! 🚨

Just kidding, sorta, our 4th of July episode started 5 minutes ago, and I never watch it live and wait for lunch to watch. DVRs have to be one of the greatest inventions ever! The thought of having watching the show live and not being able to fast forward is scary. :scared1: I probably fast forward bad storylines than I do commercials.:rotfl:

@NAB Since your in Canada, do your episodes air a day earlier than the do in America?

Well I usually record it at 1 but today I watched it on the
Newfoundland channel and it starts at noon but it isn’t in HD so don’t do it often. We used to get a day early on that channel too but not any more.

I too like to watch the recording so I can ff though stuff...lol

Last edited:
Well Gabi is always dressed for summer....lol

I must say I love Nicole’s facial expressions she has Kristen down pat. Their little spat was funny to watch.

So big mansion you think they would have a wine cellar for champagne. I know it was so we could see Ted and Kate drink and Kristen to find them but still...

That is some necklace , it’s good it’s own storyline...lol

Arianne’s business with the cookies and her facial expressions were pure gold. Comedy really is her forte.

I'm just watching last weeks episodes where they are at the cabin trying to talk Claire out of torching Ciara. I rolled my eyes at Hope's pleading to Claire about caring about her. I wish Claire would of screamed at Hope about ignoring her. That the only times she seemed to contact her was to inquire about Ben. That if she really cared she would have reached out to spend time with her. And if she was a decent detective that she would have sensed something was amiss. Instead she was all about Ciara and obsessed over Ben.

Agreed about that necklace and it's own storyline. It is pretty.

Finally caught up! Was anyone else disappointed that the 4th of July bbq was only one episode. The write ups that it was returning made it sound like it would be bigger than it was. That we'd see them at the lake or something. Guys half naked in swim trunks. Nothing like that of the past, at least that I can recall.

I’m confused...why wouldn’t Hope know about the tunnels, have we ever seen this way before. Just like the Salem Inn is at the square now with hallways and doors from the Martin house and the interior of the inn. Good security Stephan has...Ben must be still in bed with Ciara. Hope can be in the garden and his house. Plus Xander has been in and out how many times carrying people.

2nd thing is what happened to Stephan and Gabi’s party they said was starting any minute. They just left. The staff always disappears too.

Wonder what Kristen told Kate and Ted that made them say Stephan was behind this. Xander is really getting soft.

FF through JJ and Haley. I did see he was evicted because of her and Trip so sad the loft was empty. FF through must of Sony and Will too other than Sonny needs a job.

There is no storyline that is keeping me interested to watch everyday any more. I record it and just get around to it now. Everything is going in circles .

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!