Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Maybe he is Mr Shin? The guy Gabi threatens to call...lol

Real Question is ...who is Nicole....I know rumours say Kristen but I can’t see her talking about Holly that way. She loved kids, kidnapped one before for herself but would make sense her going to Brady for comfort.

Still don’t know why the 2 bodies were not identified for sure, Holly’s funeral is tomorrow.

Maggie is really losing it....funny she thought it was Kate who broke the angel. So many people live in that house.
I was guessing she’s Kristen. Now you’ve got me wondering who else it could be.

Hmm, Haley’s dad. An American, that would save her. It would have to be someone who hasn’t been in Salem for awhile or that Melinda hasn’t tangled with.

Really irritates me they didn’t even try to confirm the bodies.

I am so confused now with the whole Nicole storyline. That’s good though! I love it when they totally throw you off and you don’t even see it coming.

I'm sensing it's Kristen. She'd eagerly cozy up to Brady and be a heinous B to everyone else.

Maggie assuming it was Kate who broke her figurines, it's understandable as Kate doesn't like her. Plus Bonnie did the same thing when she moved in with Mickey and when posing as Adrienne. But with so many people there it could have been anyone.

As for Haley's dad, Mr. Chin could fit the bill. Chinese, we never see him and he hasn't interacted with Melinda on screen, is rich so a high social class. If it were to be an American who would it be? Please no John, he has too many kids out there. Would need to be someone not on the show recently as Melinda would have otherwise crossed paths with them. Unless it's a Dimera then she would have been snarky to them most likely.

Salem's finest LEOs are not competent enough to do their jobs. So any DNA collected will come back as inconclusive or will be tampered with a black gloved hand.

So Haley and JJ go to the Horton cabin....yeah I guess the cops are to dumb to check there. This cabin keeps changing ...the bed is back in the middle of the room so I’m guessing they will sleep together. When Rafe and Hope were there the couch was there. Pretty big table too don’t remember that one just the long one Jenifer had her heart operation...lol

Lani must live with Rafe now, where does Gabi live . Haven’t seen here there.

What is with the accent Jack is using now when saying his speak, Eve as Commissioner good grief.

Hope isn;t a very good cop, otherwise she'd think about what possible hideouts JJ has access to. Duh, the Horton family cabin.

I was wondering if Lani had moved in and displaced Gabi in the process, as she's there more than Gabi.

Jack got sworn in quick. The next day. No need to count absentee votes? To have a waiting period?

Ok, well Kristin pulling the Nicole mask off was kinda creepy. I don’t think Maggie’s been drunk since the 70’s or 80’s but Suzanne Rogers still plays a good drunk. Just that little bit where she was talking to Brady was so good.

I wish it was Eileen as Kristen....this Kristen seems so old when she took the mask off...lol no way all the hair would fit under there either without being pinned down. They don’t even have the same body type.

Tired of Gabi and Stephan too. Dumb of him not to be suspicious of her half dressed in his bedroom . Lots of bedrooms in that mansion. Why would Chloe walk into Stephan’s room as well. We all know Chloe is not going to date this guy.

Who is this Brady...he would not care about Eric’s feeling . It’s a roller coaster with this guy. Tired of seeing Eric always sad .

I wish it was Eileen as Kristen....this Kristen seems so old when she took the mask off...lol no way all the hair would fit under there either without being pinned down. They don’t even have the same body type.

Tired of Gabi and Stephan too. Dumb of him not to be suspicious of her half dressed in his bedroom . Lots of bedrooms in that mansion. Why would Chloe walk into Stephan’s room as well. We all know Chloe is not going to date this guy.

Who is this Brady...he would not care about Eric’s feeling . It’s a roller coaster with this guy. Tired of seeing Eric always sad .
I don’t like this Kristin either. I was surprised when she first appeared several months ago cause she’s not that pretty and she’s so scrawny. Eat a cookie for crying out loud!

It’s funny you say that because I thought maybe they’re going with this actress because she looks younger than Eileen Davidson. Looking it up Eileen is 59 and Stacy Haiduk is 51.

On one hand I feel like Chloe has no room to complain, they weren’t even officially dating. On the other Stephan has made clear that was his intent. In any case the excuses Stephan threw out were ridiculous.

I think they’re trying to redeem Brady. I hope they can because I hate what they’ve done to his character the last few years.

Meanwhile they continue to slaughter Eric’s integrity.

LOVE the Maggie drinking storyline. I agree with a PP she still has it when playing a drunk.

I agree with luvnwdwgal, I thought Stacy looked a bit scrawny and old. When we first saw her I was like....ya, no. Maybe if she put on a few pounds it would make her look less aged?

Eric needs to stop his whining and move on. His character has been ruined IMO. Too needy and whiny. They destroyed him. Likewise, Brady was ruined years ago too. Went from being a stand up guy to a man- wh... If they can redeem him and restore integrity then great.

Watched Friday's episode. At least we finally have confirmation that Kristen is pretending to be Nicole. However clueless Brady didn't pick up on the desperate nature of 'Nicole'. Let's just hope that her saying to forget about Holly was enough for him to question her behavior.

Maggie being drunk is something that I've never seen before. Is this how she acted before? Brady and his support of her was fantastic! That alone was a redeeming quality of him.

Gabi, she could have at least worn a black undies under her outfit instead of the blue undies that kept peeking out. She was already "wearing" a black one under her corset, so her blue one looked ridiculous.

I thought it was funny when Kristin was talking about the work she had done to make her look like Nicole. Are you kidding me? Are we really supposed to think that she looks like Nicole now? LOL!! I swear if Brady ends up sleeping with her and doesn’t notice anything, I’ll scream. It’s so stupid!

I figured we’d know before him, like when they (eventually) sleep together and we see the Phoenix tattoo on her back.

Kristen is obsessed and stalker crazy. Girl, he’s not that into you.

I can’t see Eric fighting with Nicole and hurting her. Surprised she didn’t lose the wig. Of course Eric will be the bad guy again and will mope.

Still not sure if Nicole is really dead and where is Holly.

They are really make Claire lose it, saw the preview for this week.

Maggie does drunk well. Did they do this just so she could see Kristen?

Xander is cold but is such a good villain. Stephan is far from one. He is all about his love life.

Maggie being drunk is something that I've never seen before. Is this how she acted before? Brady and his support of her was fantastic! That alone was a redeeming quality of him.
Suzanne Rodgers is doing an amazing job. When she lashed out at Brady and tried to turn things on him that really hit me in the feels. I’ve personally experienced that and they both nailed it. It’s redeeming Brady but he’s got to know it’s not the right thing to do. You never trust an addict to keep their promises. It’s sweet that he’s trying to protect her though.

First thing I wondered after Kristin trashed her room is if her Nicole mask got damaged. Please, oh please, don’t let drunk Maggie hook up with Zander!

First thing I wondered after Kristin trashed her room is if her Nicole mask got damaged. Please, oh please, don’t let drunk Maggie hook up with Zander!
Lol I hope not too...I think Xander’s going to go after Sarah and will have Maggie tell her to give him a chance.

I can’t believe it is the same day...Everyone seemed to leave Maggie alone all day to run around and get drink. I thought Brady put her to bed the day before so just assumed it was the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter