Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Abe’s got at least 30 years on Sheila. But I also thought Lexie was too young for him back in the day. I remember Maxine had a crush on him, but he wasn’t interested back then.

I love them as friends, I think she is great for him. She seems too young for him to make me want to see them together.
I think it would be fun to see them together. Definitely more entertaining then when he was with Val. I didn’t care for her character. Glad she’s gone.

The whole Stefan and Gabi arguing and then jumping on each other over and over is nauseating. Once or twice was enough. It just looks stupid.

I think it would be fun to see them together. Definitely more entertaining then when he was with Val. I didn’t care for her character. Glad she’s gone.
Hate to break it to you but she’s coming back... but only for a short arc.

Abe’s got at least 30 years on Sheila. But I also thought Lexie was too young for him back in the day. I remember Maxine had a crush on him, but he wasn’t interested back then.
They went out a couple of times and if I remember correctly it was Maxine who put on the breaks.

Abe (and Roman for that matter) has had crap all for storylines. Every time he gets close to having a real one they dump it. Drives me crazy.

I just assumed they were putting Abe and Sheila together. Of course I assumed we were going to have a Roman/Kate reunion but that seemed to fizzle real quick. It almost feels like they’re going to have a Victor/Kate affair.

I’m sure your probably right about Maxine. I remembered it as an unrequited love kind of relationship but I may be thinking of another character or even another soap.

I don’t remember Roman ever having a “ real” story since JT began playing him 22 years ago.

Victor and Maggie need a real challenge to their relationship other than Maggie getting angry at Victor’s insults toward others.

To be honest I always like Kate with Rafe.

Oh, I can see Kate and Victor having a fling. Which then leads Maggie to start drinking again. Maggie is too nice and sweet hearted for Victor. Abe does get the crap storylines and Roman isn’t much better. I didn’t care for Val and see she’s returning. Sheila isn’t perfect for Abe, but adds spunk to their interactions. Val is just flat boring.

I enjoyed Stephan and again. More entertaining than other current storylines.

Nicole ! She poked scared and confused at the end. I thought it was her taking Holly at first but wonder why she would do that. Now I’m sure it is Xander, Holly would know him. Of course Sarah knows about Eric’s feeling.

That was some dress Chloe was wearing...you can tell she is not comfortable with dating him so why dress that way.

I don’t know what it was but Ben and Ciara love scenes were weird. To forced or something . Not good kissers...lol

Victor can barely move out of that chair so the ladies will have to come to him...lol

Countless babies have lived in the DiMera mansion so why is Holly on a bed hemmed in by pillows and not in the nursery? It drives me crazy how cheap they are with sets sometimes.

No chemistry with Stephan and Chloe. The whole thing is so awkward.

Hope keeps blaming Rafe for all their issues but keeps meeting up with Ted and letting him plead his case. Hope knows how to shut a man down and she’s not doing it.

FF through Ciara and Ben.

I take it Nicole’s story will be another short one? It’s hard for me to get excited to see her knowing she’s likely not staying.

And speaking of Xander, I don’t actually remember him leaving. He was just gone.

Reactions: NAB
I haven't watched Days for years. Is Val the same woman who was married to David Martin/Banning (son of David and Susan Martin) way back when?

I’m glad to see Nicole back. Wasn’t she married to the actor playing Rex in real life? I couldn’t believe it when I saw the bed that Holly was sleeping in with the pillows. You mean to tell me they couldn’t get a crib or playpen for her to sleep in? Was that suppose to make us relate more to the show? Dumb. The Hope and Rafe thing is just annoying. They’re both stupid. I thought it was Nicole at first too in the mansion until she showed up at Eric’s, now it’s definitely Zander.

I was going to say the same thing about the pillows. Thomas had a nursery there, heck all of Sami’s kids too. Plus who puts a child to bed wearing big fluffy slippers...lol

Yeah ff though Ben and Ciara.

The whole out burst in Doug’s place was so dumb. When Rafe gets mad he usually whispers...lol Why was he back to work after been shot...others have been in the hospitals for weeks for less. Who was running the place Chloe was on a date...and Julie would be up in Hope’s business.

They are definitely putting Rafe with Lani. Still wonder who the baby belongs too.

Funny seeing Chloe look under the pillow for Holly I would probably do it too but thought weird. Stephan’s security really isn’t good. Don’t know why Ted is involved.

I never could understand why they thought Holly would be afraid to see her mother, I don’t think kids that young know about ghosts.

Sarah is really mad now , but Eric did think of her for a second.

I read that Thursday is Sheila’s last day, not sure how she knew Holly was missing when Hope wasn’t even there yet herself. I hope this election is done soon. Boring to me. Why should I care who mayor is...I guess they can fire the people at the police station...fire them all...lol

The pillows on the bed was overkill. In that mansion there has to be a crib, toddler bed, twin size or day bed somewhere. I know there's at least cots in the tunnel rooms. I saw that and thought suffocation hazard. And no, Stephan's security team sucks. Must have been the Salem PD flunkies.

No one seems to work at Doug's Place. Julie wanted it so badly but doesn't work, only Chloe. They must have a good manager or honor system going on there.

Rafe being back at work so soon, nope. Will has been ion the hospital longer to receive his test results. Not buying it. Did like him yelling at Hope. She could have chosen to meet Ted in a discrete place but went to a night club/bar/whatever, so it's on her. I do see a Rafe Lani pairing on the horizon. Not sure how I feel about it, but it has to be better than Hope. Eli will mope but no fear, there's bound to be another female for him; Gabi (again), Haley, Eve, Jennifer, Sarah, someone knew.

The election needs to end. Sad to see Shiela go, but hope she returns. She's been comic relief for the show. Someone who bucks the trend.

Nicole, why did she have to return? Really? I have never liked her. I've read varying accounts that say it's temporary and others say it's long term. Anyone know which it is? I really wanted a Eric-Sarah pairing to finally happen.

Not sure why everyone needed a shower..lol How did Ben get wet? No one else is ...

Why did Nicole need one and who’s ugly clothes did she put on...lol Still want to know if that letter was real.

Why did Rex have to stay with Maggie?

My guess is Kristen is behind all of this , not sure where Ted falls into this and how he knows Xander.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!