Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Sonny is way too needy, but then I could say the same thing about Sami (and her need to find EJ) and I love her. But Kristen falling out the window and running off is a bit far fetched.

Well as NAB and Angelrose pointed out she probably either landed on Paul or bounced!! :rolleyes1 LOL! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Brady said everything I was thinking when he was talking to Will. I’m still surprised Sonny didn’t feel anything about Paul going though this. He dated Paul first and was going to marry him.

Poor John ...glad they let him have anger. I read spoilers about what happens next, should be good .

Can’t they have Abby have more emotion , so monatone. Can’t wait for Kate to come back.

Yes Gabi I’m going to sit on the floor in a dress cutting penguins....I noticed the rug back awhile ago ,did they explain that since everyone made a big deal it was gone.. lol. She needs to get caught can’t wait for that.

Lani/Eli I fast forward

Not a scratch on Kristen....Stephan’s dialogue was funny about falling out windows

I agree NAB. Sonny is just so needy it makes my teeth itch.

It is amusing about Kristin falling out a window yet again. Maybe she bounces. LOL She fell three stories and she manages to run over to the Demira mansion??

Will really miss Patch. They kept him on the back burner for so long, I don't blame him for leaving.

Stephen Nichols released a statement saying that he didn't want to leave. After many negotiations he agreed to a 30% pay cut, and then they told him he was fired. I hope he and Bryan will be back (again...)

I don't really understand the room where the fight was. Why did John and Marlena have hotel rooms? Don't they have a penthouse?

Why in the world would John tell Marlena that Sami missed him and shot her? And then after the commercial she says "You said it was an accident." No he didn't.. at least not that I heard. Did I miss something? She was holding the gun and Eric jumped her. Did he really think that she was going to shoot him and missed? How did that bullet go around him anyway? Wasn't he blocking her?

I do like all of the plot progression.. especially with Will, but I can't believe that everyone at that wedding is blaming her and not Eric.

This whole shooting business is really weird. There are so many inconsistencies. Everyone remembers only Sami shooting. Did nobody see that it was Eric who grabbed the gun when it went off?

I knew this storyline was coming. We all know John and others are going to fight Belle even though she has legal rights of Marlena.

Really wish Eric would get a hair cut... he is such a good looking guy when cleaned up. It was nice to see him pray after all he was a priest.

I don’t know how Paul could even have that conversation with well after just waking up...most people say what happen, where am I.

I also knew Bonnie was going to say she had Lucas’s baby but not sure where this story is going and why they put a baby there since Lucas is leaving. Was that who she called?

I missed most of today's. That's soaps for ya though. Not sure how old Bonnie is on the show, but IRL Judy Evans is 54. Even at 10 yrs younger, it wouldn't be easy to get accidentally pregnant...whatever. Idk where they are going with this either. :confused3

So Bonnie had Luca's baby. Cute baby. Nice to see Sheila again guess she is out for good too. Wonder where this story line is going.

The scenes with Belle and Eric today were really good. John is going to kill the scenes tomorrow.

Weird sending Roman to check on Paul. Can they give Roman another shirt I'm tired of seeing him only in that purple one. I'm guessing Will is going to stay with Paul now but will probably get got cheating with Sonny, story too predictable. Will Paul go off like Theo to have someone fix his legs?

Seems like forever that we saw Ben and the gang.

I agree Angelrose! I had to laugh when she said she got "knocked up". Ummmm....you're like 54!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

FINALLY, Chloe pointed it out..."Isn't Bonnie a little too old to be having a baby?" Lol

Too funny how she named the baby after herself...Baby Bonnie! :rotfl:

So I'm wondering if somehow Lucas is the father. But that doesn't mean that Bonnie is the mother. Who could Lucas have slept with?

Lets just hope that she "borrowed" a baby.

It was nice to see Roman sharing fatherly advice to Paul. Too bad it was about having a guy who loves him...

Today Sami told Rafe she should've just put the gun down because ERIC and Brady had Kristen under control. No mention of Eric grabbing the gun!! :confused3

There's going to be a knockdown, drag-out fight when Sami gets a hold of Belle for handing over that Advanced Healthcare Directive. :scared:

Also, I'm surprised Marlena didn't direct that she could be on a ventilator for at least a few days or so before being taken off. I don't really know a lot about it, but I thought you could put your own timeline, giving at least a bit of time for recovery? I realize it's a soap!! :rolleyes1

I know Days is extreme but:

I’ve known more than a couple of women who have had surprise babies in their 50s. I have a cousin who is the result of one. That said, I don’t think the baby is hers but I do think it might be Lucas’. He was doing the blackout drunk thing so they could write that in. Maybe he leaves with the baby?

And: My younger brother survived a three story fall. He was pretty busted up though. No way he could have walked away. Those DiMeras have nine lives. Surviving crazy stuff is in their blood, lol.

I feel for both John and Belle but I don’t mind seeing Belle knocked down a peg or two.

Storm reports cut into the first few minutes of today’s episode. Anyone know what Shawn and Hope were apologizing to each other for?

Hope needs to get a grip. I understand that she is trying to keep her daughter safe, but Ciara has told her that Ben saved her life over and over again. She is not mentally deficient or under his control. I think Hope is the one that needs help, not Ciara.

Wow what great family scenes on Friday. Right down to Brady calling Belle Tink.

John is killing his scenes...Even remembering Paul.

I saw the previews for next week ....to funny after these heavy scenes.

Great lead in for Brady and Eric all forgiven until Jenifer tells him what Brady did to Nicole.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:I KNEW something was up. :lmao:

Hope totally set Ben up. She’s being ridiculous about Sami as well. Can’t they do a gunpowder residue test on Sami? Of course this is Days, the land where DNA tests happen in hours and basic police procedures are forgotten about.

They’re unplugging Marlena and everyone’s significant others are off doing whatever?

Sami's hand was on the gun so she would have gpr on her hands and so would Eric.

Oh they are going to have their hands full with Hattie. LOL Marlena is hidden in an unoccupied floor of the hospital hooked up until she recovers.

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!