Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Good question it wasn't even by the park bench...lol They could have broke a window.

I so wish Eileen was there playing those scenes today. Every time I look at the new Kristen she reminds me of Laura Jenifer's mom. The scene with the teeth flying and Marlena's face priceless.

Why didn't Eric go for help he sure didn't do much to jump Kristen, when she turned on him the rest should have jumped her at least.

I know I should have watched the Sonny/Will scenes but I skipped most of that. I did read the recap of the show so I know what he remembered.

So now where do we go I wonder.
Yeah, it just didn’t have the same impact as it would have with Eileen Davidson.

All those former ISA Agents and Cops and no one is carrying? Why didn’t Sami just hand over the gun to John, Steve or Abe?

The Will scenes were very sweet. They did it very well. Him remembering feeling loved was so poignant. I like how it was gradual up until now.

Why doesn't Eric say something that he was trying to get the gun away from Sammy when it went off accidentally? He's just letting her take the blame. That also doesn't make sense.
People have gotten comfortable blaming Sami for everything.

Really it’s on John, Steve, Abe and Shawn. All former cops/ISA and NONE of them could figure out a way to take control of the situation?

I like to know how Sami shot Marlena when John was in front of her. Sami said she didn't pull the trigger , maybe there is another shooter? He never hugged her or anyting either but he had a lot of blood on his shirt in the hospital. I did loved that Marlena asked if he was ok yesterday while lying on the ground.

Not sure why Eric or anyone else didn't say it went off by accident when Eric grabbed Sami. And why the heck did Rafe just say I'm going to arrest Sami when he wasn't even there or even investigate the whole thing.

Val is a heart doctor I thought but Kayla was the one in charge thought that was a bit strange.

At least I'm back to watching it everyday now instead every few days on the PVR.

Almost forgot how did Jenifer call for an ambulance for one of the stores when town square was closed for the wedding...I know I'm too picky....lol

Just watched today’s .

I think Doug and Julie need to lock their doors... no one around when Sonny and Will there and now Kristen and Eve tied up. But the cook did let Susan out.

The Salem PD is really bad because Kristen with tied up Eve made it back to a hotel as well...lol

Did I hear Paul say Marlena had a clasped lung... where was her oxygen ?

Them all talking to her before surgery was good though. Wonder if they shoot some scenes out of ordered ..and that is how John got the blood on him . That dress was on a table behind the door but when he went in it was on the bed... which they wheeled out...oh and Kristen’s hair was curly from straight and pulled back.

Some don’t like how Belle is acting but she thinks Sami shoot her mom plus Claire was taken even for a short time.

Last edited:

Just watched today’s .

I think Doug and Julie need to lock their doors... no one around when Sonny and Will there and now Kristen and Eve tied up. But the cook did let Susan out.

The Salem PD is really bad because Kristen with tied up Eve made it back to a hotel as well...lol

Did I hear Paul say Marlena had a clasped lung... where was her oxygen ?

Them all talking to her before surgery was good though. Wonder if they shoot some scenes out of ordered ..and that is how John got the blood on him . That dress was on a table behind the door but when he went in it was on the bed... which they wheeled out...oh and Kristen’s hair was curly from straight and pulled back.

Some don’t like how Belle is acting but she thinks Sami shoot her mom plus Claire was taken even for a short time.
I want to slap Belle. And Eric. I get that Belle is stressed out but c’mon, Eric tackled Sami and the gun went off. That’s very different than shooting her. Eric has always, always had Sami’s back even when she was 100 percent wrong and now he doesn’t? That he hasn’t copped to it being at least part his fault has me fuming.

Some odd thoughts:
I like that Rafe is letting his hair go grey.

John and Marlena’s age seemed to come through in those hospital scenes.

I kept thinking Sami would be back with Rafe’s baby. They’ve made it a thing to point out he never had his own kids. In soap talk that almost certainly means he’s got at least one somewhere. I suddenly had the thought that maybe Carrie’s baby is Rafe’s but I have no idea if the timeline would be right or not. They’ve only mentioned him a couple of times in the past but this time they used a name for him. I’m probably totally off.

I believe Jordan is coming back with Rafe’s baby.
I don’t understand the Eric thing either. If it was that gun that went off it was clearly his interference that caused it. I love how AS is there for 30 seconds and stirs everything up.

I believe Jordan is coming back with Rafe’s baby.
I don’t understand the Eric thing either. If it was that gun that went off it was clearly his interference that caused it. I love how AS is there for 30 seconds and stirs everything up.
Oh, I didn’t realize she was coming back. I guess I should have picked up on that since they’ve mentioned her quite a few times.
Yeah, Sami sure has brought the spark back hasn’t she?
I'm not crazy about the new Kristen at all
Yeah, she’s not doing it for me either. Wonder why tbey chose to go this route if they couldn’t get Eileen Davidson back.

No I'm not a fan of her either. This whole "Let's blame Sammy" thing is getting on my nerves. Belle has a few skeletons in her closet too.
Right? It’s not like she’s a saint herself.

OK Friday ended with a SHOT. Let me guess, Paul is shot so Wil won't be able to tell him that he chose Sonny. He will stay with Paul. Haven't we seen this situation before?

OK Friday ended with a SHOT. Let me guess, Paul is shot so Wil won't be able to tell him that he chose Sonny. He will stay with Paul. Haven't we seen this situation before?
Was there a shot? They fell out the window. I was thinking this is how Paul exits since he’s leaving the show.

@zoemurr- what makes you think that Jordan is coming back with Rafe's baby?

The whole blame Sami bit is annoying. Belle needs to take the anger down a notch. We know that Belle like Carrie is a saint and Sami is evil. Eric needs to stand up for his sister and use some of those remaining brian cells that have not been chocked by his hair gel, that maybe HE is the one that triggered the gun to go off.

Oh I didn't catch that they fell out the window. I thought I heard a shot but I guess that was just the window. Thanks for letting me know.

I’m so over watching Sonny, I know it is end game for them because Paul is leaving but still. Will needs to be single for a while, heck Sonny was even going to marry Paul and was dropped pretty fast .

How many times can Kristen fall out a window... three floor at that she must have landed on Paul to break her fall.

I just read that Friday’s show with Patch talking to John and Kyla coming to get John was his last scene. They really weren’t using him , said the same thing to Stephan about Abby.

This is one long day ....

I agree NAB. Sonny is just so needy it makes my teeth itch.

It is amusing about Kristin falling out a window yet again. Maybe she bounces. LOL She fell three stories and she manages to run over to the Demira mansion??

Will really miss Patch. They kept him on the back burner for so long, I don't blame him for leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter