Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

JJ and Paul were on the island together so he probably got to know him then.

Just saw the preview for next week it is Ben who crashes the wedding but he tells them that Will is not dead. I knew it was Ben most people thought it was going to be Will . Soap Digest showed a picture of Ben sticking the nurse with a needle so that wasn't Will. For some reason I think Will comes back with Sami.

That was one ugly green dress Andrienne was wearing the top of it was all seams.

I know it is a show but there is no way a priest would not send a replacement. I know it was to show us that little part with Andrienne freaking out but still. Weird with Gabi sitting on the side up front why couldn't she sit in a pew, even with Ari as flower girl.

Just saw the preview for next week it is Ben who crashes the wedding but he tells them that Will is not dead. I knew it was Ben most people thought it was going to be Will . Soap Digest showed a picture of Ben sticking the nurse with a needle so that wasn't Will. For some reason I think Will comes back with Sami.

That was one ugly green dress Andrienne was wearing the top of it was all seams.

I know it is a show but there is no way a priest would not send a replacement. I know it was to show us that little part with Andrienne freaking out but still. Weird with Gabi sitting on the side up front why couldn't she sit in a pew, even with Ari as flower girl.
Huh, his hands just looked small for Ben. I knew it couldn’t be Will crashing though. That would have happened during Sonny and Paul’s vows. Poor Abby. I agree about the priest and thought that too. What church doesn’t have more than one person who can perform a wedding ceremony? Or call a neighboring church?

A little OT nuAbby has finally grown on me. It took me a bit to warm up to her but once she got some backbone I’ve started to enjoy her character.

As I'm watching Friday's episode a few thoughts come to mind:

1. Paul, since I wasn't watching faithfully when he first came to town in 2015, was it ever explained why John did not know about him? Since he's younger than Belle and Brady, were John and Marlena separated at that time or was he on a mission?

2. Adrienne/Bonnie. Can someone please comment on her cleavage and make a connection!!!!!!!!!!

3. Gabby, at least she was covered up today, but the dress was still tight.

4. I wonder if Father Louie bowing out was in response to someone on the writing staff pointing out that Sonny and Paul cannot get legally married by the Catholic church. Sub in another character to officiate and the problem is solved.

Adrienne had a mastectomy and has scars. Bonnie doesn't have scars so everyone with half a brain can see that and should have discovered it was Bonnie and not Adrienne.

That's a good point about Father Louie. That makes sense.

Monday's episode is on nbc.com. If you missed it because of the news I would watch it before Tuesday's show.The part where Abby was talking and Sonny was remembering was especially well done.

The part where Abby was talking and Sonny was remembering was especially well done.

Agreed. Very emotional. I was proud of Abby for taking control of her person and confronting Ben like she did. It was nice to see this side of her that the old Abby would demonstrate rather than a broken, weak version.

Do you think that Chad and Abby will get married this fall or will it be called off again. She's already worn multiple wedding dresses for each of her weddings with Chad.

Yes the last two shows were good. They are going to drag this out more since Ben isn't talking. It was nice that they hit on all the girls he killed even Serena. Nice history there . Even a Clyde reference.

JJ sure was sweating up a storm holding Ben back in the church. And they said they were glad Ari wasn't there to see that , where did she go? Last we saw she was sitting up from with Gabi . Maybe they meant didn't hear it.

I did catch the Clyde reference. I thought that it was interesting that Ben knew that John and Marlena and Andre were all in the loony bin too. His signing the guest book was interesting and creepy. But then again he's a creepy guy. I'm curious what he knows about Will and how it will play out.

As for Sonny and Paul. I'm routing for WilSon but feel bad for Paul and all that he's about to go through from rejection at the church to Will returning. I want him to find happiness. Perhaps we have not seen the end of Gil or Claire's friend Henry might make a return?

I absolutely loved the brief scenes between Paul and Henry last year. I don't know about the more conservative viewers (and I'm a gay conservative, go figure!) but I would have loved to see them explore the relationship between an older gay man (Paul) and an inexperienced just out of the closet college age man (Henry). They really didn't play that angle with Sonny (experienced) and Will (virgin with guys) at the time, although I give them kudos for the story they told as a whole. Ron Carlivati wrote a beautiful gay storyline on OLTL.

I absolutely loved the brief scenes between Paul and Henry last year. I don't know about the more conservative viewers (and I'm a gay conservative, go figure!) but I would have loved to see them explore the relationship between an older gay man (Paul) and an inexperienced just out of the closet college age man (Henry). They really didn't play that angle with Sonny (experienced) and Will (virgin with guys) at the time, although I give them kudos for the story they told as a whole. Ron Carlivati wrote a beautiful gay storyline on OLTL.

Agreed on the Paul/Henry missed storyline potential. Hopefully with more gay characters on the show we will eventually see this kind of dynamic.

Finally Chad and Abby are married. That part really dragged for me. Now what are these two going to do story wise? Need a break from them now.

Wow JJ does have some temper. Glad Hope did something about it too. She should have done something about Rafe too.

Surprised it took Paul to say dig up Will to see if it is him. Because I'm sure they won't believe Ben anyway.

Where oh where is Lucas ?

I think Rafe and Hope were playing "good cop/bad cop" which is why he wasn't in trouble.
Apparently Lucas is off drunk somewhere and not answering any phone calls. He has been my favorite for years. It's so nice to finally see him getting something to do.

The "Ari didn't see anything" didn't make any sense at all, unless we assume someone swooped her out of there the second they saw Ben. That would have made sense, but it clearly wasn't Gabi, so I don't know where she disappeared to.

I'm glad Hope got the job. I was sure they were going to share it. (But I would have rather Roman came back instead of wasting away behind the bar.)

I also really enjoy the actor that plays Ben. They wasted his talent for so long having him just be a drip that followed Abby around. His facial expressions are always so powerful even when he isn't talking.

Love love love the Ben actor.

How convenient that Fr Louie showed up once the gays were gone! (wink wink). He didn't even mention Sonny and Paul or ask if they got married.

Watched Monday's episode and really liked how Nicole reflected on leaving Eric for Lucas and the pursuit of money to make her feel better. Nice to see the writers use character history! Too bad there were no old Eric/Nicole flashbacks from 98-00(?), now that would have been even better.

Brady stressing over not hearing from Nicole. I'm surprised he doesn't have an app on his phone to track her movements/locations. I know that I've got one and my whole family checks in on each other. Sadly our girls track where we are and send us messages, like "don't forget a Starbucks for me", lol.

Last edited:
Loved the Nicole and Eric scenes but where do they go from here since she is leaving. Brady is going to go nuts when she comes back ,saw a preview where he holds knowing she murdered Demis over her head but didn't Victor tell Justin and Brady that his nephew did it.

Poor Lucas, wait to the real Will comes back.

I don't know about you but Chloe and Juile should really lock the doors to their new place before people start walking off with stuff...lol Where was the staff that was suppose to help at the party? Lucas took a bottle, different one from today. Paul goes in and I believe Chloe just walked in with out unlocking the door.

Last edited:
Brady still has the amulet that he found in Eric's room that Nicole had taken from Deimos. I guess that is how she leaves. He tells her that the only way he won't call the police is if she leaves him and Eric. Brady is acting like a brat. " If I can't have you, no one can." I just want to slap him.

The scene today with Kate and Lucas was heart wrenching. I was crying right along with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts