Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Well yesterday the time capsule came up. Who looks for a key in a burned house. Who writes this stuff. Plus it was at night.

Still don’t know what Everette is up too. What was the smile after Julie left , better question why did she leave him in the house. Why aren’t the windows boarded up Chad.

Nice to see Lani and Eli but I can’t take any more Paulina.

Did we really need all this fantasy stuff with Wendy and Trip. At this point they can stay there I will just fast forward. Stupid that John and Steve are going to break Clyde out of jail then what?

Stephan is dumb to give everything up. He has all that money leave and hide. Can E.J p please get dressed, enough with the silk pj’s. Made me laugh when Stephan said Stephano would hate EJ not helping. He never even met the guy plus Stephano was all for himself.

Agreed, he is my favorite!!!

And wow the Sloane stand in resemblence was uncanny!!
Right? My jaw dropped. She’s a “warmer” blond and not as angular but otherwise if they hadn’t told us it would have taken me a bit to realize it I think. Obviously she studied her because she was spot on. Is this temporary or a recast?

Reactions: NAB

Right? My jaw dropped. She’s a “warmer” blond and not as angular but otherwise if they hadn’t told us it would have taken me a bit to realize it I think. Obviously she studied her because she was spot on. Is this temporary or a recast?
Not sure. I had to look like three times. The hair is scary, it identical.

Way to much Trip and Wendy how many days have they been in there. Oh and if I was just going to fall asleep I wouldn’t be sitting on a stool…lol

Clyde looked like a mad man with that big smile at the beginning of the show . Him and Goldman gross. I really want this storyline to end.

So Abe got his memory back…those scenes took forever I ff through most of it . I knew Paulina wasn’t going to die. Well it be Wendy who dies. All that wedding talk etc.

Why didn’t Steve see Wendy signing when we all did. Harris went with Rafe and not Jada she gets to stay behind a desk dumb. Still don’t know why he didn’t give up Stephan.

Holly went to a normal single bed, yesterday it was a hospital bed now she has a big bed. So she would rather Tate go down for this ok. I’m sure E.J is rattling the door off to jail Tate will go.

I hope we don’t see Clyde for a long time.

Clyde and Goldman made my skin crawl, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
The whole show is so annoying. Poor Tate, really Holly?

My husband came in while I was watching and asked why that guy was doing CPR on her stomach…..lol looked and sure enough John was.

Yep Holly isn’t going to help.

Not much else happened today.

• Haha
Reactions: GAN
My husband came in while I was watching and asked why that guy was doing CPR on her stomach…..lol looked and sure enough John was.

Yep Holly isn’t going to help.

Not much else happened today.
I saw that and thought the same thing, no mouth-to-mouth either. They were killing them! It was a Soap Opera miracle....

I am just endlessly annoyed by the hospital patients sitting up. Pauling is dying (so quickly) becuase her heart is shot, but isn't it easier on her heart to have her laying down?

Come on you put us through all that Paulina thing so Abe gets his memory back. Now she doesn’t need a heart.

Everyone one at the hospital. All I could think of is all three of 5hem sharing that one hospital bed they have. No wonder Harris is out now….lol

Also thought it was funny that Kyla said one flower was for Paulina and the other one was for Wendy and Trip. Did we ever find out what was in those boxes from sweet bites.

Can’t figure out why Nicole is letting EJ do this, really Tate didn’t break in Holly let him come in the window didn’t she . I’m sure she open the window.

Come on you put us through all that Paulina thing so Abe gets his memory back. Now she doesn’t need a heart.

Everyone one at the hospital. All I could think of is all three of 5hem sharing that one hospital bed they have. No wonder Harris is out now….lol

Also thought it was funny that Kyla said one flower was for Paulina and the other one was for Wendy and Trip. Did we ever find out what was in those boxes from sweet bites.

Can’t figure out why Nicole is letting EJ do this, really Tate didn’t break in Holly let him come in the window didn’t she . I’m sure she open the window.
Yeah, I actually said out out to my tv "Holly opened the window and let him in" and NO ONE said anything about that to EJ. So stupid.
The boxes had donuts and croissants.

What is with these exterior shots they have been showing of John and Marlenas? A high rise? Makes Salem look like a big city, which is not the impression I have ever gotten watching this.

What is with these exterior shots they have been showing of John and Marlenas? A high rise? Makes Salem look like a big city, which is not the impression I have ever gotten watching this.
They used to have a map somewhere that I saw a long time ago that showed where the mansions were , square etc. Had to laugh at the one they zeroed in on , I thought no way is that where they are…good thing Harris said they were at Ava’s . Who knew it was so big behind that door from the living room…lol

What was all this talk about Maggie and maybe finding out her background. Who are they going to make her related to I wonder.

Still find it weird that Nicole is throwing the Christening party. Of course Brady is going to be Godfather so they throw them together. Sure there will be fighting over Tate.

Did they use the same picture of a condo for Kyla and Steve as did for Marlena’s ?

When did the show become all Paulina….today was so bad. Leo was really bad sucking up to her today.

They can stop with Johnny and Chanel too. Send them off on a honeymoon and don’t come back…lol

Stephan turning himself is sad too . The Dimera are really sad right now.

Oh and yesterday I didn’t need to see Maggie and Konsintine singing to the baby he had kidnapped. Glad Xander doesn’t like him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!