• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days left on tickets??

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
I have 4 adult and 1 child PHP tickets. I think they should each have 2 days left on each. We didn;t even use any of the pluses. Is there a way to check the tickets before going to a park? We are planning to go back in 2005 and Id like to figure out how many passes to buy. Im thinking of buying them now before the rates go up.Is there any way to trade the 4 tickets for one pass? Id hate to have to carry around so many tickets.

Unfortunately, there is no way to check how many days are left on your tickets if you are not at WDW. You have to do it there.

And no ... you can't trade in four partially used tickets for one new one. It's a one-for-one exchange.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter