Day trip to Paris from Disneyland

DanM3

Earning My Ears
Hi, me, my wife and one year old daughter are visiting Disneyland Paris for the first time this August. We would like to visit Paris for the day, but has to be a Saturday. We are staying at hotel l'Elysée val d Europe at the end of the trip and will be visiting Paris from there. (We will be staying at Newport bay before this). I have a few questions about this.

Is it best to make our own way to Paris or book a trip direct from our hotel?

We want to visit the Eiffel Tower, if we pre book tickets does this minimise wait times? We will skip going to the summit or 2nd floor if the wait is too long due to our daughter. We will just take a picture outside.

We are thinking of booking a hop on hop off tour for the day. Should we book in advance or in Paris? If so any recommendations? I am assuming this could be booked in the Eiffel Tower area?

Thanks

My only suggestion is for the Eiffel Tower, yes book it before because it will minimize wait times. However, a Saturday in August may already be sold out. I would go on their website and see if there's any times left for your date.

Is there a reason you are staying near DLP after Newport Bay? Why not stay a night in Paris and wake up there? It would be much easier to do all you want if you are already there. From DLP it's a 45+ min train ride into Paris and you are a stop further away so it will take longer. That makes for a very long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter