Day three Time to get wet!!

Mom of teens

Earning My Ears
Day three
No wake up call slept in. Spent the morning at the pool than we donned our bathing suits and off to get wet. We took the boat ride over to IOA .We went on jurassic park 3 times in about 25 minutes, At this time we were just a little damp so we stopped in for the 1230 show of Sinbad this is a don't miss show many special effects. We stopped for lunch in toon town at blondies we had hotdogs and dagwood sandwiches the food was tastie next 2 rides on dudley at this time we were wet, 3 incredible soaking fun rides on Bilgerat Barges. We looked like 4 drowned rats and loved every minute of it.
We ended with 2 rides on hulk and 1 on Doctor Doom to dry off. Back to the room to swim and nap.
We dressed up for Dinner and went about 5 miles up universal blvd. to the SIAM ORCHID. We had reservations and asked for the thi seating. You sit on the floor and your feet sort of hang in a pit. Chusiony triangle shaped pillows behind your back. The food and drinks were incredible!! This is a must if you enjoy thi food.

How did you find the Siam place? I like Thai but my family has never tried. DD loves Chinese though! She's 15 - do you think that would be a good place for us to try? How was it price wise?

Thanks for posting!
How did you like the sandwhiches at Dagwood's? I've never heard much posted about them.

Thanks!

The restaurants is called the Siam orchid.I was on a site in ETOURS called something like Americas best restaurants, we love Thai food so we plugged in Florida, Orlando and Thai was one of the cuisine chooses. They were voted Best Tha food 4 years in a row. My kids 17 and 20 absolutely loved it!! The price was about $100.00 for 4 of us. 4 dinners, 2 appetizers, 3 alcoholic beverages ( try the Red Orchid) and 2 cokes. After we ate there I did see a 10% off coupon in the Orlando book we received at the airport. Just my luck!!

Blondies food was just O.K. typical park fair.:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter