Day of arrival mini golf?

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
I have a 6 day park hopper plus ticket. I am not planning on going to the parks on my arrival day. If I play mini golf on my arrival day, will that count as the first day for my ticket?

If you booked a vacation package, I would check the stuff Disney sent you for a free round of golf at one of the Disney two mini-golf courses. Iv'e been getting them for years with the park hopper plus package. But since I'm now an annual pass holder I haven't been getting them.

If you play mini-golf, you will use one of the "plus" entitlements on your PH+ ticket, but it will not count as an entry to a theme park. As PP mentioned, if you purchased a MYW package, you can also use the mini-golf vouchers that come with the package.

When we used to do the packages, we would get free vouchers for mini golf. It had no effect on our park tickets. So, whether it is a voucher, a perk with your package orpaying OOP, it should not cause any problems with your tickets unless you go into a park before mini golf.

I wished we had done this our 1st day. We ended up going to DS on our 1st night and it was chaotic.

I think (at least for military tickets), your mini golf has to be early in the day (before 4pm maybe)? So just check your tickets and make sure there is not a time limit. The other issue is that as the day goes on, a substantial wait to play mini golf can build. We went early and only waited about 15 minutes, but later may be more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!