Day guest at Aulani

momofthreeangels

Disney Diva
We will be in Aulani next week!! My BFF and her son decided last minute to come with us. There aren't any one BR available, so they will stay at Marriott Ko Olina. Can they come to Aulani during the day and hang out with us?

With limitations. To use the pools, water slide, lazy river, or the chairs by the pools, guests need to obtain a color coded wrist band each day. And in order to get the wrist band, you need to show your Aulani room key. So if you are planning on enjoying the pools or lazy river, then no, they can't hang out with you.

Guests can visit the resort and eat at the restaurants or visit the shops.

We will be in Aulani next week!! My BFF and her son decided last minute to come with us. There aren't any one BR available, so they will stay at Marriott Ko Olina. Can they come to Aulani during the day and hang out with us?

This happen to us when we were @ Aulani last year. My 16 yr old son's friend got a surprise trip with his mother and wanted to hang out at the resort with us for the day. Since we only had a 1 bedroom for 4 people we COULD ADD on 1 more person to our reservation for a max of 5 people! They had no problem adding on this other person even though it WAS last minute. We did this AFTER a few days of being there so that JUST his friend could spend the night and enjoy the pool amenities. His mom dropped him off then picked him up the next day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter