Day Beds

Cindy's Mom

DIS Veteran
Its been a minute since I've been at the Yacht Club - DS is going to with friends and they want/need a room with a day bed. Can someone remind me how to assure this? TIA!

Request "day bed and balcony." Or just "daybed", because that's apparently the need, while the balcony is technically a want - and very few YC rooms don't have balconies.

Request "day bed and balcony." Or just "daybed", because that's apparently the need, while the balcony is technically a want - and very few YC rooms don't have balconies.

Where do you request this? In the olden days, it was a fax. LOL

Where do you request this? In the olden days, it was a fax. LOL

Call WDW reservations and have the request noted on the reservation. It's not guaranteed, but, if they check-in and find they have been assigned a room without a day bed, they can ask the front desk to assign a different room and they will try their best to accommodate them.

Call WDW reservations and have the request noted on the reservation. It's not guaranteed, but, if they check-in and find they have been assigned a room without a day bed, they can ask the front desk to assign a different room and they will try their best to accommodate them.

thank you for the detailed response. I'm on it.......well, I'll be telling the mom that made the reservations to call WDW reservations. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!