Day and night tickets for theme park entry? Could it become reality?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I read on another site that there is a rumor going around that Disney will be starting up the MNSSH party even earlier than they did last year, which would make it like mid-August, if it happens. While reading it, it just seems to me that Disney would love to figure out a way to charge entry into the parks twice every day of the year. A ticket for the day and a ticket for the night, every single day.

Anyone think that this could possibly happen and it could be a permanent possibility and would it work in Disney's favor?

Between MNSSHP and the MVMCP, you have from mid August through the end of December where this is already true about 3 or 4 nights a week. I don't think, without offering these kinds of specials, you can do it every day. But it wouldn't surprise me if we got a Mickey's Super Spring Nights Party and a Mickey's Summer Extravaganza Party at some point and then all year round about half the days in a week would require 2 tickets.

I don't think you could do it every day like the PP said. Disney also needs the nights available for maintenance time otherwise you are going to see attractions down during the day.

I read on another site that there is a rumor going around that Disney will be starting up the MNSSH party even earlier than they did last year, which would make it like mid-August, if it happens. While reading it, it just seems to me that Disney would love to figure out a way to charge entry into the parks twice every day of the year. A ticket for the day and a ticket for the night, every single day.

Anyone think that this could possibly happen and it could be a permanent possibility and would it work in Disney's favor?

I would do a evening/night AP for half price.

I have no idea if something like this would ever actually happen, but if it did I would be in favor of it as long as the maximum number of tickets sold was no higher than the tickets they sell for the parties AND as long as the park is open 8am-midnight each day.
I wouldn't mind at all being limited to only 8 hours in the park each day if it meant lower crowds, shorter lines, and a better experience overall for those 8 hours.

I have no idea if something like this would ever actually happen, but if it did I would be in favor of it as long as the maximum number of tickets sold was no higher than the tickets they sell for the parties AND as long as the park is open 8am-midnight each day.
I wouldn't mind at all being limited to only 8 hours in the park each day if it meant lower crowds, shorter lines, and a better experience overall for those 8 hours.
Great point, I agree to that. But as time went by I feel like Disney would really up the number of tickets sold for such. I have never done a special party of sorts, but for those that have, do you feel as if there are many more tickets sold here lately than in previous years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter