Day 6 – 11th July, my turn to be sick

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Day 6 – 11th July, my turn to be sick

Cast members

Me – Disney fanatic - I stomped through Disneyland Paris in 1997, since why come to a theme park when you’re in Paris, yes really!
Diane (DP) – Long suffering Disney widow, buts loves it all anyway
Morgan (DD) – 7 year old Disney fan. Favourites BTM, Pirates of the Caribbean
Jack (DS) – 5 year old Disney, Star Wars and Power Rangers fan. Favourite Autopia
Robyn (DD) – 3 year old Disney fan. Loves parades and Casey Jr

Morgan is feeling better this morning, but Robyn is complaining of being sick – oh hooray :sick:

If we are going to make the park at all our best bet is to forgo any rides, for the sake of tummies, and we chose to use the 20% voucher from the annual passport so we’ll buy gifts for family and ourselves.

Did not hurry anyone this morning and we left the cabin at 9.15am.

En route jack announced from the rear “the balloon, the balloon” Now I had put on a little weight with all our essentials but maybe that was a little harsh :)
It was actually Panoramagique, which was up in the sky.

f323b07d.jpg

At HNY Minnie was on photocall; now it would have been rude not too ;), so we duly added another set too the collection.

f323c741.jpg

We took it easy with shopping in both Disneyland and Studios Parks.

Now before we had went on holiday we had asked the troops what one thing would the all like to do this holiday. Their choice was that we have a family photograph with a character, not just the 3 of them. So that treat was realized with Goofy at frontlot.

We finally managed to nail to elusive Mr Incredible.

Lunch was sandwiches at the Deli.

Now is this my best side?

f323c72c.jpg

6.00pm so time for supper. We had seen a board announcing children eat free for every adult meal purchased at King Ludwig’s Castle. We have never eaten here before and decide it would be another cup for the kid’s collection :)
After a poor start with cold children’s food, Diane’s steak was very tasty.

Nothing else to report, goodnight.

Reid

Oh poor Robyn, was she actually sick or did she just feel under the weather?:sick:

I note that you only mentioned Diane's steak at King Ludwig's Castle, I hope you weren't going down with the sickness as well.:scared:

Look forward to reading Day 7.:)

Hi Elaine

unfortunately Robyn was sick, although not as severe as Morgan.

My meal was the Original Nürnberger Rostbratwürste - Pan-sauteéd Nurnberg sausage served on a bed of sauerkraut. It was fine enough but nothing special. Thanks for asking but I was fine.

Reid

Now is this my best side?
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Well it's a definite improvement!!! You are so totally different from my imagined "Cyrano" - what have you done with him???

diberry said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Well it's a definite improvement!!! You are so totally different from my imagined "Cyrano" - what have you done with him???

Based on some extra poundage, probably ate him :rotfl2:

Reid

En route jack announced from the rear “the balloon, the balloon” Now I had put on a little weight with all our essentials but maybe that was a little harsh

:rotfl:

Oh my you are having no luck at all with this bug :(

Erin has the same Minnie T Shirt Robyn is wearing!

Did not hurry anyone this morning and we left the cabin at 9.15am.

That's an early start in my book!! :rotfl: How nice to have enough days at DLP that you can spend one of them just wandering round gently.

Hope Diane escaped The Bug. :)

Thank you - I not only enjoyed the report, but finally figured out where the yellow taxi is...........HNY.

Funnily enough I too have an Erin with the same T-shirt!! ::yes::

Hope Robyn wasn't too unwell, sounds like you all had a great time despite the illness :goodvibes

Kaye

Cyrano said:
Based on some extra poundage, probably ate him :rotfl2:

Reid
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I often find comments on this board funny but rarely laugh out loud - did with this one though!!!! Thanks for that!!

bonhoga said:
Funnily enough I too have an Erin with the same T-shirt!! ::yes::

What a coincidence Kaye! How old is your Erin? Mine is six and Minnie's Number One Fan ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm reading these out of order now but I've seriously got the giggles Reid! Off to read the rest!

Thanks everyone. Glad you are enjoying these as much as I enjoy your comments back :goodvibes

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter