Day 2 FOTL baby!!

Mom of teens

Earning My Ears
Day two
Wake up call at 730 from BettyBoop this was really cute. The crowds were so lite this day we covered the whole park but 1pm we ate lunch at monsters cafe. My husband really liked the ravioli. Back to swim than off to
IOA The park was packed but with FOTL you felt like a celebrity longest wait was 15 minutes for dueling dragons. We did all the dry rides than off to Hard rock cafe for 720 pm dinner reservations. My daughter and I both ordered the lovely Rita's potroast that was served barely warm my Husbands steak was like shoe leather the only one who enjoyed the meal was my son who ordered the pork roast. The service was incredably slow and the waiter was rude when we complained about the food. I will be sending a letter out shortly about the food and service. This was the only bad meal or service the entire trip.Also the music was blarring the whole time!! We went back to the hotel room checked out the cool memoribilia in the lobby then made it an early night.
Thoughts on Day 2- The Hard rock cafe sucked!!

Definitely we took a leisurely stroll to each ride, no stress no lines. We had time to check out all the little things. It felt so diferent than last years commando approach.

Our hard rock experience was not memorable either. We couldn't hear what the waiter was saying, and the food was definately not up to par. Didn't waste our time there for very long. A big disappointment! Dh had ribs and the rest of us had the beef dip.

This isn't good news, I have a $20 credit coming there, wondering if we do drinks apetizer, eat somewhere else,
I think you should have complained ther, know its hard to make a scene, but for what they charge it ought to be better....

That is an excellent idea just do drinks and appetizers. I knew with the attitude of that waiter my complaints would fall on deaf ears so I am going to complain thru planet feedback. By the time the food comes the loud music and clatter make it hard to enjoy the meal anyway. The noise was even on my kids nerves and the older one goes to concerts all the time.:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter