Day 1- Is my husband Sleeping Beauty?

Really enjoying reading about your trip! All things considered, seems like things are going good so far. Boy, your DH must have been really tired to sleep that long. Hope he's good to go the next morning!

Really enjoying reading about your trip! All things considered, seems like things are going good so far. Boy, your DH must have been really tired to sleep that long. Hope he's good to go the next morning!

I think the time difference really hits him.. but also even in London he loves an early night. He is Sleepy dwarf for sure this trip!

Loving hearing about your trip. We are doing Cinderella's on our trip, later this month. I'm interested to see what we make of it. I'm trying to keep in mind you are paying for the experience and to meet the Princesses NOT for food quality.

Loving hearing about your trip. We are doing Cinderella's on our trip, later this month. I'm interested to see what we make of it. I'm trying to keep in mind you are paying for the experience and to meet the Princesses NOT for food quality.

So we had one more visit because I guessed DS may be a bit shy and not make the most of the first visit. It is SO hard to keep it in mind, ‘I am here for the princesses and experience’ thing and despite making that my mantra for the day the food quality STILL managed to bug me. But then again I’m an adult.. DS thought it was amazing. So for his happiness I guess it was worth it.

Nice start to your trip! We went to CRT as all adults(DS's GF is a Cinderella fan!) and we did enjoy it. Yes very $$ but the food was good. Probably won't do it again until we have grandbabies!!

Can't wait for the live report!

Nice start to your trip! We went to CRT as all adults(DS's GF is a Cinderella fan!) and we did enjoy it. Yes very $$ but the food was good. Probably won't do it again until we have grandbabies!!

Can't wait for the live report!

It is so expensive isnt it? I dont plan on going again unless I really have to next visit as DS is still character obsessed!

Live report is live on the trip reports page. Slight delay as my laptop charger died on me but we are still here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter