Dave's Site?

cynjam

Vacation Planner
I just got the ok from DH to book a Disney Cruise! Happy Dance!:Pinkbounc So I've jumped over here to get some info. In one thread I read they talked about cabin location being bad, according to Dave's site. Can anyone give me the link, please? I'd love to know if my cabin is a good one or a bad one from the experts. Of course, if you ask Disney there are no bad cabins.LOL

Thanks for the quick reply! I just looked at the site, it only listed the lower decks. Does anyone have any opinions about cabins # 6504, #7565, or #7035?

The lower decks are where most of the noise happens, usually due to crew activity such as moving luggage, etc., or the nightclubs or theaters. Cabin 6504 is at the end of the forward hallway on deck 6. I can't imagine there will be any noise at all here. Cabins 7565 and 7035 are interior rooms on deck 7. We usually stay on deck 7 aft and have had no problems with noise on this deck. Of the 3, I'd probably go with 7035 since it is closest to the midship elevators/stairs. I think any of the three would be a good choice, though. All three of these rooms have only staterooms above and below, so you shouldn't have problems with noise.

Hope this helps.

We are in 7565 on the 9/20/03 Magic, so I will give you an update when we return. I think it will be fine. We wanted to be on deck 6 or 7 aft so that we are closer to the Mickey pool. On our last cruise, we were in 6010, and it was a long walk with two little ones back to the pool area.

I'm in Cabin 7560 (not until January), but I asked and everyone said it's a great location, so I would imagine 7565 or 7035 shouldn't be bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter