Daunte's Disney Dream Countdown

Hmay20

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, new to Disboards and threads and such but giving it a go. Daunte is my 10 year old son who's diagnosed with Dravet syndrome and Autism. Dravet syndrome is a rare catastrophic form of epilepsy with no cure and very few treatment options that his body usually becomes resistant to. He is life limited and we have been approved for a maw trip to gktw and disney. We re scheduled for our trip for August 16-22nd. He loves everything disney especially the classics like dumbo and pinocchio. This will be the first time any of us has been on a vacation as well as the first time to disney for all of us any tips , tricks, or advice would be wonderful. Thanks so much!!

Hello everyone, new to Disboards and threads and such but giving it a go. Daunte is my 10 year old son who's diagnosed with Dravet syndrome and Autism. Dravet syndrome is a rare catastrophic form of epilepsy with no cure and very few treatment options that his body usually becomes resistant to. He is life limited and we have been approved for a maw trip to gktw and disney. We re scheduled for our trip for August 16-22nd. He loves everything disney especially the classics like dumbo and pinocchio. This will be the first time any of us has been on a vacation as well as the first time to disney for all of us any tips , tricks, or advice would be wonderful. Thanks so much!!
I should also add...lol. Daunte is one of our 4 children. We have a 13 yr old DD, a 12 yr old DD , and a 7 yr old ds. Our oldest also has developmental delays and some mobility issues as well. So any info about navigating the parks and rides would be super helpful.

4 weeks and 2 days left. We are trying to put together a list of must haves to find out what will be carried on and what will be checked. I also called TSA cares to find out about medication, medical devices, and his cooling vest packs. Traveling with children is going to be fun...lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter