Daughter prefers CSR to POR

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Planning on a one night stay at AoA, for the first time next year, and then returning to POR for a three night stay after that. My 12-year-old daughter is like no, I want to go back to CSR they have a better water slide. Too funny, but its going to be POR.

I certainly understand, the slide at CSR is big, long and fun even for adults. The POR slide is geared for the younger set. But as Mom, I still get the Mom choice (but I would choose CSR, it's our favorite moderate or was .... we'll see).

Last edited:
My kids love CSR, too - we all do! We're trying POFQ on our next trip, but I think they'll miss the pool and slide at CSR.

One year we stayed at Shades of Green (we're military) with some friends that are also military, and on our way off property as we drove by CSR our older son said, "Next time, can we go back to Coronado?"

Planning on a one night stay at AoA, for the first time next year, and then returning to POR for a three night stay after that. My 12-year-old daughter is like no, I want to go back to CSR they have a better water slide.
I'm not surprised. My son is 12, and he's all about the water slides and the pools, too.

Both are nice but we also prefer CSR (and never use the pool!):earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter