Dash Cams

2 years ago mother-in-law decided to give us all dash cams. We actually haven't put ours in our vehicles though :o

I'm sorry that happened to you :sad2:

I haven't researched dash cams at all & know next to nothing about them...

So I have what is possibly a dumb question -

If you have a dash cam for the front of your vehicle & the rear of your vehicle, in cases like the OP where the crazy person is coming to the side of vehicle & opening her car door, would the dash cam pick any of that up - since it was happening at the side of the car?

Or, would the dash cam just be to catch what happened at the front or rear of the vehicle to prove fault in the car incident itself - and not what may happen after the incident?

I haven't researched dash cams at all & know next to nothing about them...

So I have what is possibly a dumb question -

If you have a dash cam for the front of your vehicle & the rear of your vehicle, in cases like the OP where the crazy person is coming to the side of vehicle & opening her car door, would the dash cam pick any of that up - since it was happening at the side of the car?

Or, would the dash cam just be to catch what happened at the front or rear of the vehicle to prove fault in the car incident itself - and not what may happen after the incident?

Many of them have a pretty wide angle, and it also depends on precisely where you mount it in the car. If it's on your dash, then it won't pick up something that happens at your drivers window. However if they walked up from the front (or rear) they would be captured until they are out of sight of the camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!