DAS timing question

mamatohaleybug

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Magic Kingdom for just one day after a business trip in April. Parks hours are 9-9 that day. We have an 8:00 ADR at Be Our Guest. My question: My daughter needs a DAS (we've used them many times in the past). Can we go to guest services the day before our day in the park to get it? Or is guest services open early enough that we could see them BEFORE our 8:00 breakfast? Definitely having some anxiety about making this work. Thanks!

People have had mixed results getting a DAS at the guest services outside the park. I would think that if they are letting people in (for ADRs, etc) that Guest services should be open as well.

Yes you can try to get it the day before. I was able to add people to my DAS from out side GR window with no problem at all I would not early in the morning when they are busy with ticket problems. They open the inside GR as soon as guest are let in the park so you could stop in and get it before your ADR and I would not worry about being 5 minutes late they will still set you

We tried once the day before and were denied. It will only work to get a DAS outside the park the day before if you have an active annual pass or non-expiring ticket (from the old days) that has days left on it. If you do not have an active ticket that has already been used for admission, they will not grant a DAS. You will probably have to get your DAS after breakfast.

We tried once the day before and were denied. It will only work to get a DAS outside the park the day before if you have an active annual pass or non-expiring ticket (from the old days) that has days left on it. If you do not have an active ticket that has already been used for admission, they will not grant a DAS. You will probably have to get your DAS after breakfast.
that makes sense because the DAS is linked to your park pass.
Without a valid park pass or Magicband, there is nothing to link the DAS to.

Even with a valid activated pass or ticket, whether or not people have been able to get DAS at the outside Guest Relations has been inconsistent. If they are busy with people who need to activate, pick up or troubleshoot tickets or Magicbands, they will not usually do DAS there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!