DAS renewal. 1st time with annual pass

Mcmd11

Earning My Ears
Hello. I have used a DAS for my last three trips. My last trip in October was the first with an annual pass. I am going again in May ! My question is do I need to renew or will it already be in place from last visit.
Thank you all in advance!

You still have to stop in and renew it. I forget how long it stays active but it wasn’t that long

Hello. I have used a DAS for my last three trips. My last trip in October was the first with an annual pass. I am going again in May ! My question is do I need to renew or will it already be in place from last visit.
Thank you all in advance!
Yes you will need to go to GR every 60 days to get the DAS renewal. They might as you what your needs are and they might no they might need to take your picture they might not

Yes you will need to go to GR every 60 days to get the DAS renewal. They might as you what your needs are and they might no they might need to take your picture they might not
Yeah, the last time I renewed, they asked my needs, but didn't take my picture, I thought that was strange, they always have taken my picture previously.

Yeah, the last time I renewed, they asked my needs, but didn't take my picture, I thought that was strange, they always have taken my picture previously.

The picture stays in your profile if you have an AP.

it seems like the pictures sometimes get ‘unattached’ from the profile, even with an AP and sometimes, the CM gets a prompt to take a new picture.
My daughter has an Annual Pass, so her DAS is valid for 60 days. Sometimes, it seems like they take a picture every time it’s renewed, but she’s also had long times between needing a new photo.

it seems like the pictures sometimes get ‘unattached’ from the profile, even with an AP and sometimes, the CM gets a prompt to take a new picture.
My daughter has an Annual Pass, so her DAS is valid for 60 days. Sometimes, it seems like they take a picture every time it’s renewed, but she’s also had long times between needing a new photo.
This seem my case too sometimes it seem like every time I go to renew my DAS and then it is like they do not need to take my picture. I just go in thinking they will since I do not like it and when they do not I am happier

I've always had a new photo taken at renewal and they are worse than my drivers license. Although it has been a smoother process the last few times Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Thank you all! I just don’t like my kids overhearing my needs (they are aware). I enjoy my delusions of normalcy. Will have dh take them out of earshot but stay in eyeshot for when I need their bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!