DAS questions please help

firemanx

DIS Veteran
S o from our last trip we kno when getting disability pass from guest relations they scanned everybodies magic band, but we are driving up from fort lauderdale, but some in our party have a spelling test that day! So they won't be there upon arrival! Can we just bring there magic band with us or do they actually need to be there when acquiring pass?

S o from our last trip we kno when getting disability pass from guest relations they scanned everybodies magic band, but we are driving up from fort lauderdale, but some in our party have a spelling test that day! So they won't be there upon arrival! Can we just bring there magic band with us or do they actually need to be there when acquiring pass?
I have had some CM just scan the MB of other in my party ( I am the DAS holder ) while other have said everyone needs to be there. The DAS holder had to be there for sure. But if the CM wants everyone not just the MB then you can add more people to the DAS at GE booth ( see my signature for details)

You can always go back to Guest Relations to add more people if they won’t take just the magic bands. The DAS holder is the only person who must be there for the first visit to request the DAS.

You can easily add people later. We’ve done it multiple times.

People have reported different experiences with just bringing Magicbands. Some were allowed, some were told the Magicband had to have been used to enter the park and others have been told the people being added had to be present.

I have had some CM just scan the MB of other in my party ( I am the DAS holder ) while other have said everyone needs to be there. The DAS holder had to be there for sure. But if the CM wants everyone not just the MB then you can add more people to the DAS at GE booth ( see my signature for details)
ill be there just one little one has a spelling test

ill be there just one little one has a spelling test
If you are the DAS holder then you can take everyone MB or card with you to GR just be aware that I have had some CM tell me everyone needs to be there and other CM say just the MB or cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter