DAS for one member of the group

Haha- yes, I've been there many times. It's been a while, and the last time I went I was there with my 5 year old grandson and we had a blast. He did NOT want to do FOTLK, and that's one of my favorites, but otherwise he was game for everything we did. It's probably my second favorite park.

I just read through all the posts, and there is one thing I did not see mentioned.

I understand you wanting to keep your condition private, but I urge you to let your friend know about the possibilities of your collapsing. If you don't, and you do collapse, she will have no idea what is going on, and may freak out. She could try to "help" and make a situation worse. If I was doing WDW with a friend and she suddenly fell to the ground, I would be trying to help her up and maybe even calling for medical aid. Just my 2 cents.

I just read through all the posts, and there is one thing I did not see mentioned.

I understand you wanting to keep your condition private, but I urge you to let your friend know about the possibilities of your collapsing. If you don't, and you do collapse, she will have no idea what is going on, and may freak out. She could try to "help" and make a situation worse. If I was doing WDW with a friend and she suddenly fell to the ground, I would be trying to help her up and maybe even calling for medical aid. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for that- I will tell her because what you said, pointing out that from her point of view a "no big deal" thing to me could really scare the heck out of her. I didn't see it from a different perspective before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!