Dapper Day tickets question

MemoriesintheMaking

Mouseketeer
Hello ~

We are staying at GCH in April for Dapper Day...and I was thinking about tickets today. I've purchased discounted DL tickets through LMTClub in the past and been happy with the discount. I read, though, that there will be Dapper Day convention DL tickets available through their newsletter as we get closer to the dates. Does anyone know, or care to give an educated guess, if the Dapper Day tickets are less expensive than LMTClub?

I know that my over-planning obsession is showing its face here :headache:, and that I can always wait to see the actual Dapper Day prices and then decide, but I hoped that some of you might have some experience / insight for me. :thanks: If I know that the DD prices aren't as much of a discount, then I will probably go ahead and purchase the tickets through LMTClub before any price hikes take effect between now and our trip. :teacher:

Thank you!!

As far as I know the Dapper day ticket prices are standard Convention rates. They offer single park and hopper tickets as well as twilight tickets. You can call the convention reservation line and add tickets to your room.

Last edited:
As far as I know the Dapper day ticket prices are standard Convention rates. They offer single park and hopper tickets as well as twilight tickets. You can call the convention reservation line and add tickets to your room.

Yes to this. This is what it says on their website: *PARK TICKETS Our Disneyland park outing is not a private event. All usual forms of admission will be accepted. Specially priced convention-rate tickets should be available for purchase online only, about 2 months before the event. Special-rate ticket link will only be shared via our email newsletter, and not posted online. (Sorry, we cannot respond to email requests for the discount park ticket link. Please join our email newsletter for link, and watch for the next email.) Link to Disneyland annual pass blockout dates: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/blockout-dates/

Yes to this. This is what it says on their website: *PARK TICKETS Our Disneyland park outing is not a private event. All usual forms of admission will be accepted. Specially priced convention-rate tickets should be available for purchase online only, about 2 months before the event. Special-rate ticket link will only be shared via our email newsletter, and not posted online. (Sorry, we cannot respond to email requests for the discount park ticket link. Please join our email newsletter for link, and watch for the next email.) Link to Disneyland annual pass blockout dates: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/blockout-dates/

Thank you both! :)

You can book in the convention rate now and your ticket prices should be guaranteed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter