'Dancin a Catchy Rythmn' Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepysox

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

I recently went to a site (can't remember the name) mentioned by someone on this group which featured extracts from all the DLP songs. My DS (aged 1) was really miserable and grumpy (teething) and when I played this tune 'Dancin a Catchy Rythmn' he started dancing and clapping his hands and totally forgot he was supposed to be grumpy!

I noticed on the site that you can buy the CDs direct from DLP from a specific email address (can't remember it at present), but I am wary of just emailing off my credit card details to an email address. So I was wondering if anyone could sell me a copy? I could post a cheque or pay using paypal.

I hope someone can help- it would make my little one's day,

All the best,

Sally :)

As the OP's question regarding getting a copy has been answered I'm closing this thread so that it does not drift into areas of copyright infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter