"Dance Hall" @ Boardwalk

mxkris

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been here recently? Looking to go here next month and wondering what it's like/what kind of music they play, etc. We'll be a group of late 20's, early 30's. Not partiers by any means but wanna have a good time! What about Jelly Rolls?

I've never been to the dance hall. When ever I have passed by at night it looked pretty dead. :( It's unfortunate, because I love to dance and I think it could be fun to have a great club on the boardwalk.

I have been to JellyRolls and I LOVE it! There is a cover charge (I think $10? It might be a bit more) and there's only drinks, no food. If you want good seats, you should get there early--but the place doesn't really get "happening" until 10pm or so.

I've never been to the dance hall. When ever I have passed by at night it looked pretty dead. :( It's unfortunate, because I love to dance and I think it could be fun to have a great club on the boardwalk.

I have been to JellyRolls and I LOVE it! There is a cover charge (I think $10? It might be a bit more) and there's only drinks, no food. If you want good seats, you should get there early--but the place doesn't really get "happening" until 10pm or so.

Jellyrolls is like $17 now. And they have some spicy popcorn which is SO GOOD

atlantic dance hall I believe has a $5 cover now. We used to go in when it was free. it was always dead. they played a mix of current hits and classics. but again, maybe a dozen people in there-max. jellyrolls is where we go. yes its pricey to get in, but to us its worth it. in prior trips we went nightly (late 20s/early 30s couple) even this year with a baby, we will take parents night out and go there (my parents are coming so they will watch the munchkin)

Jellyrolls is like $17 now. And they have some spicy popcorn which is SO GOOD
Woah! $17?!?!?!? I still think it is worth it! :)

And yeah, I keep hearing about this popcorn, but I've never actually seen anyone with it in there! But by "no food' I mostly meant that you can't get wings or nachos or other "bar food" there. :)

I didn't even know there was anything at the dance hall. We went there for a private reception (following a Disney wedding) a few years ago. I thought it was mostly just private events now. Sounds like it might be the lest crowded place on property. :earsboy:

Man, that's so unfortunate about the dance hall! Like someone said, it seems like it could be such a good opportunity! I'm considering Jelly Rolls since I hear such good things about it but at $17pp I dunno! We may just do DTD instead. Thanks for your help anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter