Dan!!! Saffron!!! Debster!!! Someone??? Anyone???

I can't understand it...........GOOFY always sends me such "sweet" PMs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........truly endearing pearls of joy:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........

LOL Heidi, you kill me. :p :p :p :p

GP, rebuttal??? Or are you still putting away Longenberger Baskets? hee hee

GP won't be answering for awhile..... he's a little ummmmm.......tied-up at the moment...... he uhhhhhhh..... fell into a big pile of ropes and ducktape. It was the weirdest thing how it happened..... the rope sort of just tangled itself in great big knots around him. You wouldn't believe unless you saw yourself.

Duct Tape??? Did someone say Duct Tape? Have you found the stash Heidi? You know, it is not to be trifled with. That is verrrryyyy important equipment is battling the grey side.

Please say you did not use it all!!!

Please say you did not use it all!!!

What are you talking about????? I told you he FELL into it...... I'm innocent...... isn't anyone listening to me???? Sheesh GP ruins all the duct tape falling into it, and they want to know what I did with it!?!?!?!?

Holy COW!! :earseek:
LOL! I went to bed and missed all the fun! :) :eek:

And yes, I was hiding out last night....the farmhouse was invaded by a rabid hord of basket women!! :earseek:

Where were you FB with your duct tape and rope when I needed ya??.....jurst as DW was reaching for the checkbook?!!?? :earseek:

LOL! I need a secret basket mole to infiltrate this wonton basket bunch and to page me whenever DW contemplates spending any amount greater than the cost of a two week stay at the GF conceirge!!

You know it's pretty bad when Tamie Loggenberger has you on her speed dial! :earseek:

Anyone know if there are any 12 step programs for basket addiction?? :p:) ;):p

Jurst ter let yer know 'how bad it is'....here's a pic of Mrs. G during a period of 'basket-mania' ;)
taz1.gif

Goof, I feel your pain & think you were miss treated all the way around!

Hmmm. Okay, I believe you GP. :smooth: Debster will have to take it from here. :p

Good luck Debbie! I'll be locked in my bedroom, listening to some Buffet. In case they give you too much of a hassle and you need to escape, come on over. Kids. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) :p :p

Okay, I believe you GP.

That's it?????? He tells THAT and you believe him????? THAT is the lamest story I've EVER heard!!!! As if Mrs. G. looks like that!! EVERYONE knows that Goofy is married to........... to ummmmmm........to............... well, certainly NOT to the Tasmanian Devil!!!! And "Tamie Loggenberger"???? Yeah, whatever!!!

Besides it's clear he's an imposter....... didn't you even notice that while he was telling his story he forgot to use all his "jursts" and "yers" and "ters" and "lers" and yadda yadda yadda????

I want a recount..... or a retrial..... or a mistrial..... or something!!! I want justice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter