• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daily Page Views?

Grassy

Earning My Ears
The developer of this software showed me these forums as an example of a very high volume vBulletin. Does anyone know what the daily page view load is on these boards? I see there are normally 300+ people on at any given time but I'd like to know how many page views the boards receive daily. Thanks!

Hi Grassy!

I've sent the Webmasters a link to your question. I think they would be the best ones to address this issue. (I'm sure you'll hear back from one of them shortly.)

One of the webmasters will have to answer this one for you Grassy. You may get a faster response sending mail to webmaster@wdwinfo.com

I could give you comments on how unbelievably nicer these boards are than our previous ones, but I'll leave that up to them as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter