D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Got them. Hubby didn’t see an option to buy the lanyard. Anyone else?
They're on a popup that comes up after you click Proceed to Checkout:

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 5.31.54 PM.png

When I checked out, this didn't show up for me. (And, unfortunately, you have to buy a pass to buy anything on that popup.)

Since I'm the sucker that went for the floor seats, I'll be pleasantly surprised if they sweeten the pot somehow with something in the convention center. But then everyone will scream that it wasn't advertised as part of it...
Ohh, so we will all live vicariously through you.

Line is paused again.

So played around and scoping for 3days - you'll want to watch a specific section zoomed in already - and when a seat pops up, you'll have 1-2 seconds to grab it. Rinse, repeat to get your seats.

Was able to string together 2-4 seats together in the 200 sections rather easily over 2 minutes.

Thank you for all of these great updates on how it's going today for tickets, as this will be me tomorrow!
I just want to confirm something - if I'm buying two tickets under my membership, I will have the opportunity to assign one to another D23 member at a later time, correct? Thanks!

Thank you for all of these great updates on how it's going today for tickets, as this will be me tomorrow!
I just want to confirm something - if I'm buying two tickets under my membership, I will have the opportunity to assign one to another D23 member at a later time, correct? Thanks!
Yes. Typically closer to the expo you can reassign the badge.

That was a very stressful 15 mins!!!

giphy.webp

An update at 2:17 PT stated that limited tickets remained for today. They may have finished for the day.

Successfully bought cheap Saturday tickets for me and my friends but that was stressful. The seat selection screen was rough for sure.

Just saw the notification update that they paused sales for today.

They're on a popup that comes up after you click Proceed to Checkout:

View attachment 845398

When I checked out, this didn't show up for me. (And, unfortunately, you have to buy a pass to buy anything on that popup.)
Thank you for this. Did not get the pop up either!! Hope they maybe send us a link after for all that purchased since clearly they had many tech issues today!!

Based on those pictures, I would guess that the 400 level "best available" offered seats straight back with a direct view of the stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter