D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I just think it's odd that they explain the whole process, but don't bother to mention the queueing system, etc... we'll see. You're right, it would be insane if they did otherwise.

Is there a better pic of the Honda center map. The one that d23 posted just does the levels and I was trying to look at sections. Not sure if it's reverse on the website with the stage on one end.

In addition, if you get either the ultimate preferred fan pass or the 3 day ultimate fan pass do you get front center section areas at Anaheim convention center? Or will it just be preferred fan pass I'm not sure if I saw details of that.

Last edited:
Is there a better pic of the Honda center map. The one that d23 posted just does the levels and I was trying to look at sections. Not sure if it's reverse on the website with the stage on one end.

In addition, if you get either the ultimate preferred fan pass or the 3 day ultimate fan pass do you get front center section areas at Anaheim convention center? Or will it just be preferred fan pass I'm not sure if I saw details of that.
The preferred fan passes are only for seats at the Honda center. There is no guarantee from them for any panel at ACC.

I am just curious that if you buy the d23 merch, it comes with a backpack but they won't let you bring it into the Honda Center?

I am just curious that if you buy the d23 merch, it comes with a backpack but they won't let you bring it into the Honda Center?
Honda Center has its own bag policy that looks like it will be enforced. I’m wondering if Disney will have storage at ACC for those that are going between the two venues or if they will provide their own storage at Honda center which doesn’t offer its own bag check option.

I’m glad that if I do get a ticket at the price level I want I booked one of the hotels right at the convention center so I can run stuff back to the room each day before heading to the Honda center.

Best of luck to everyone! Hope y'all get the seats/ticket combos you want! Tapping out for this year but can't wait to live vicariously through y'all; I'll be celebrating Harrison, John, and Joe back in Jersey ☺️

I got on at 8AM ET this morning, but that doesn’t mean anything. With the queue lottery system, someone getting on 5 minutes before starting time could wind up ahead of me. it’s all luck and hope for the best.

I haven't used Queue It before. Once sales open, how does it let you know it is your time to buy a ticket? Can you be doing something else or do you need to stare at the screen until your turn pops up?

Last edited:
I haven't used Queue It before. Once sales, open, how does it let you know it is your time to buy a ticket? Can you be doing something else or do you need to stare at the screen until your turn pops up?
It will either show a time countdown or a position countdown, this varies by event. You can do other things but will need to check the screen occasionally. If it’s like the last round with magic keys there may be an option to put in an email address to be notified when it’s your turn. However run Disney didn’t use that for their most recent registration which was after the magic key sale started.

Good luck everyone. Umm... is "Quincy" supposed to move across that bar and does his position mean anything about where I am in line? He's just sitting in front of two green bars right now. I thought in the past it said something like "You are number 314159 in line..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter