D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

All seats at Honda Center will be assigned. Pricing will vary based on location. Details in the image below:
View attachment 843213
Whoa. Practically sorcerer level pricing (a little less) for no benefits other than preferred seating. Hot dog.

It'll sell out, I'm sure. Just wild.

Editing to add - do I even want a floor seat for this? It'd be flat with the possibility of tall people in front of you, compared to say stadium seating in the normal non-floor sections. Unless you're in the very very front rows could be a poor experience?

Whoa. Practically sorcerer level pricing (a little less) for no benefits other than preferred seating. Hot dog.

It'll sell out, I'm sure. Just wild.
Yup. I’m trying to decide if I want to go or not. It’s not the best financial decision but with the guaranteed seating I wouldn’t mind paying the $297 to sit at the top of the Honda center.

Yup. I’m trying to decide if I want to go or not. It’s not the best financial decision but with the guaranteed seating I wouldn’t mind paying the $297 to sit at the top of the Honda center.
Yeah I'm curious to see how seating goes (which sections sell out first) since it'll be more concert-style than any other Expo beforehand. The combo of Ford-Rohde-Williams has pushed me from possibly skipping this year to saying, let's see what we can get haha.

THANK YOU for all the info you shared!!

Yeah I'm curious to see how seating goes (which sections sell out first) since it'll be more concert-style than any other Expo beforehand. The combo of Ford-Rohde-Williams has pushed me from possibly skipping this year to saying, let's see what we can get haha.

THANK YOU for all the info you shared!!
I’m guessing it will be like buying concert tickets where you will pick your seat on a map or via a list.

General tickets dont include the big panels anymore. You have to buy a Ultimate Fan Pass to enter Honda Center.

This year they are charging more for less. And no more sorcerer packages?

Thank you for posting the info dina! I'm so excited for the Legends this year and cannot wait to attend!

Just purchased a Park Hopper ticket for Disneyland and California Adventure for August 8th - D23 Day. Surprised that they’re making both parks available for that day. Now hoping to get the Ultimate Fan Pass next week for the Honda Center.

Just purchased a Park Hopper ticket for Disneyland and California Adventure for August 8th - D23 Day. Surprised that they’re making both parks available for that day. Now hoping to get the Ultimate Fan Pass next week for the Honda Center.
Ooh good call. I was gonna wait for ticket discounts (usually they have one for expo buyers) but if not I'll just grab those before they sell out

I am trying to catch up so appreciate all the posts! So the panels this year will all be at night (7pm starts)? Looks like for Ultimate Preferred it states the same seat but just Ultimate may vary in seat assignments?
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket includes a 3-day assigned seat for evening shows at the Honda Center and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $297/ticket.
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket includes a reserved seat for that day’s evening show at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $99/ticket.
  • D23 Preferred Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket, which is exclusive to D23 Gold Members, includes a 3-day floor seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat each night), and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $999/ticket.

I am trying to catch up so appreciate all the posts! So the panels this year will all be at night (7pm starts)? Looks like for Ultimate Preferred it states the same seat but just Ultimate may vary in seat assignments?
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket includes a 3-day assigned seat for evening shows at the Honda Center and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $297/ticket.
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket includes a reserved seat for that day’s evening show at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $99/ticket.
  • D23 Preferred Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket, which is exclusive to D23 Gold Members, includes a 3-day floor seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat each night), and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $999/ticket.
If I'm understanding the website info correctly, there will still be panels & presentations at the convention center, but they will just have the bigger presentations and annoucements at Honda center.

1710880628560.png

Disney Entertainment Showcase
Friday, August 9 – 7:00 p.m.
Honda Center

Enjoy the magic of Disney Entertainment in a star-studded showcase featuring the best of Disney storytelling onstage and onscreen. Get an exclusive look at the movies, series, and shows fans love, and a glimpse into what to look forward to from Disney’s film studios, television and streaming services, live stage shows on Broadway, and beyond. Join some favorite stars as they give a peek behind the curtain at upcoming projects, never-before-seen footage and art, surprise announcements and special guests, musical performances, and exclusive new content coming to the big screen, to smaller screens, and to the stage… all from Disney Entertainment.

Disney Experiences Showcase
Saturday, August 10 – 7:00 p.m.
Honda Center

Join Disney Experiences Chairman Josh D’Amaro for a special showcase featuring the latest on new and highly anticipated projects in development around the world for Disney Parks, experiences, and beyond. With global announcements, special surprises, and showstopping performances, this will be a show that the biggest Disney fans won’t want to miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter