D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

I was trying to figure out how long it would take to motor there on an ECV. Probably 45 minutes with traffic lights and such. Kinda painful. I ended up buying a single seat anyways, so not bringing my ECV....
Might be pretty hot, too, to be in the sun that long with little shade!

It's usually not your traditional influencer vloggers. It's the ones that cover the news like the dis, wdwnt, laughing place, attractions magazine, Carlye, Scott, Brooke, etc.
Right...those are the ones I meant, not the solo ones that does all the vlogging themselves. I know those solo vloggers do get invited to other smaller events or cruises though.

OK, first time D23 Event attendee and at the risk of being chastised I have a question for y'all. We have our 3 day Ultimate Fan passes, which we luckily got yesterday. We also want to do the D23 Day in the parks on 8/8. I am unclear in the way the write up was done for the 8/8 event whether parks entry needs a ticket or just the D23 event pass. I presumed we needed tickets but all of the references to D23 ticketed participants has me wondering if I am reading it wrong. Can anyone who has participated before give me a definitive answer? Thanks a bunch!

It's interesting to me that in past years, the most expensive tickets were the first ones to sell out - like instantly. This year, the only seats that are going to be left are the most expensive ones. Cause clearly they dropped way too much value from the top-tier. Explains why I actually got it this year, ugh.
I think that's likely because of that top ticket being the only guaranteed seat in Hall D23 in the past. I also want to say there were maybe 300 of us max with preferred tickets in 2022 compared to the probably 1500-2000+ available this year

It's interesting to me that in past years, the most expensive tickets were the first ones to sell out - like instantly. This year, the only seats that are going to be left are the most expensive ones. Cause clearly they dropped way too much value from the top-tier. Explains why I actually got it this year, ugh.
In past years, the preferred seats were one or two sections of the big hall. That's a small fraction of what fits in the floor at the Honda Center! They were also more expensive this time. However, if I were going to drop that much money, I would go all out like you and be toward the front, and those are gone!

OK, first time D23 Event attendee and at the risk of being chastised I have a question for y'all. We have our 3 day Ultimate Fan passes, which we luckily got yesterday. We also want to do the D23 Day in the parks on 8/8. I am unclear in the way the write up was done for the 8/8 event whether parks entry needs a ticket or just the D23 event pass. I presumed we needed tickets but all of the references to D23 ticketed participants has me wondering if I am reading it wrong. Can anyone who has participated before give me a definitive answer? Thanks a bunch!
You need park tickets for that day. It's separate.

Nobody's going to get chastised for asking a question, this isn't reddit! Lol

You do need buy a park ticket separately for that day. I think this is their first time tying in the D23 event at Disneyland though.

Honda Center is big. Do they not have the option to push the stage back and add more sections? Maybe it has to do with electrical or lighting???

Honda Center is big. Do they not have the option to push the stage back and add more sections? Maybe it has to do with electrical or lighting???
The stage is fairly in line with concert seating without moving to partial view seats on the outer edges which really only works for concerts that typically have a cat walk off the stage and not the way these d23 panels are usually presented.

Edit to add this for reference:

Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.56.30 PM.png

I figured that one would at least make it to tomorrow, but since today was open to both general and gold by paying with any visa branded card it's not too shocking.
Right, tomorrow is basically the "people who didn't pay attention or somehow don't have a single Visa card" group, so umm... basically no one?

"Excuse me, all I have is a Discover card, and I demand front row of Level 200!"

You do need buy a park ticket separately for that day. I think this is their first time tying in the D23 event at Disneyland though.

The odd thing is it doesn't really seem tied together. From everything I read it literally sounds like they'll have a few photo locations with things that say D23. That's.... underwhelming to say the least.

If I were them, I would have done some sort of premium after-hours event Friday, Saturday and Sunday that you had to add-on. Have buses from the Honda Center back to the ACC but also straight to Disneyland for the after-hours event if you shelled out the $299 or whatever they'd charge. Maybe that's just too hard for them to do from a staffing or logistics perspective, but...

I'm going Monday just because I have a work thing Thursday that I can't move, so not arriving til late Thursday night. I doubt I'll miss much except possibly a bit less busy and no D23 photo opps, which... don't care.

The odd thing is it doesn't really seem tied together. From everything I read it literally sounds like they'll have a few photo locations with things that say D23. That's.... underwhelming to say the least.
Which would be significantly more than what the did on October 16, 2023 - Disney's 100 birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter