D23 Membership...well, this sucks!

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
I scanned and couldn't find any other posts about this. Apologies if I missed it. On Thursday, D23 sent out an email stating that non-US residents could not sign up or renew or upgrade to Gold memberships. The announcement stated that they are currently exploring options. I posted this on FB, and some have speculated this has something to do with the EU GDRP privacy laws. I have yet to find a definitive explanation. I’m concerned because I have bought a ticket to Destination D in November, but my membership is about to expire.

I scanned and couldn't find any other posts about this. Apologies if I missed it. On Thursday, D23 sent out an email stating that non-US residents could not sign up or renew or upgrade to Gold memberships. The announcement stated that they are currently exploring options. I posted this on FB, and some have speculated this has something to do with the EU GDRP privacy laws. I have yet to find a definitive explanation. I’m concerned because I have bought a ticket to Destination D in November, but my membership is about to expire.

I would phone and give them an earful, and a (free) geography lesson!

Did you get the follow up email that said they found a solution and for the hassle they added another 12 months free onto our membership? If not email them!

So I'm new on this site - I had a question about D23. If you are Canadian, and you wanted to sign up for the Gold membership, can you do so - or do they not ship outside the US?

So I'm new on this site - I had a question about D23. If you are Canadian, and you wanted to sign up for the Gold membership, can you do so - or do they not ship outside the US?
I think they will ship to Canada, but the cost is ridiculous. I’m lucky enough to live close to a birder town, so I get my magazine shipped to a US mail box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter