D23 Gold Membership - Is it worth it for me?

marka7

Earning My Ears
I am an annual passholder at WDW. I have no intention of going to the expo in Anaheim. Someone who is a D23 member, please let me know if the benefits outweigh the cost for me in your opinion. I cannot make up my mind.

I live on the East Coast and am an AP holder. I joined D23 a couple of years ago and received a cute box of reproduction memorabilia (nothing worth framing or anything) and four issues of their magazine. There was no new information in the publication that I had not already learned from Disboards. Its a very nice magazine but not especially useful.

I toyed with attending the event in Anaheim but was scared off by reports that you have to lie up for hours to get in to anything.

I did not renew after that first year. I have thought about it several times but can't figure out a reason to except bragging rights that I belong to something.

Reactions: Zim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!