D v c bands at aulani

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
??? They do wristbands at the pools to identify you as guests. I'm not certain what else you are referring to.

• eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
    But I just don't understand why they identify them? For what reason
    Genuinely don't know why

DenLo

DIS Veteran
    We met other DVC members that their children didn't want to wear the DVC bands as they were wider and they could wear more of the skinny hotel bands on one arm. The CMs gave them whatever bands they wanted. I think the bands were just to make DVC members feel more special.

kungaloosh22

"It all feels real because it is."
    We met other DVC members that their children didn't want to wear the DVC bands as they were wider and they could wear more of the skinny hotel bands on one arm. The CMs gave them whatever bands they wanted. I think the bands were just to make DVC members feel more special.
    I'll admit they made me feel special. But I'm a sucker for shiny.

wdrl

DIS Veteran
    Here is a photo of the two different bands. The wider band on top is the one normally given to DVC members. The thinner band is the one normally given to non-members. However, members can request the thinner band if they wish.

BTW, the member band affords the wearer no special privileges. The Aulani cast members will treat everyone the same no matter what band the guest is wearing.

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
    Discounts are supposed to require a card. Banda are not enough.
    Some CM's must have figured since they check cards before issuing the bands that was enough. I do think there was a report though that they were regularly asking for cards now which seemed to be putting some members off. I never had them just accept a band as proof so didn't know why members ever expected anything else.

Alejamdratoledo

Earning My Ears
    Some CM's must have figured since they check cards before issuing the bands that was enough. I do think there was a report though that they were regularly asking for cards now which seemed to be putting some members off. I never had them just accept a band as proof so didn't know why members ever expected anything else.

Well all websites say proof of card or band required witch means the do accept them since a lot of people don't bring there wallet to the beach to leave on a chair

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS