Cute Story (it figures)

Pzor

Earning My Ears
I've been meaning to post this for awhile to give some of you a chuckle -

DH and I returned 2/1 from our stay at BWI, where we also happened to buy into DVC at BC. When we got home there was only one message on our answering machine. What a relief! We usually have so many!!!
Anyway, the one message - "Hi this is so and so from Visa reservations. We would like to invite you to celebrate the 100 years of magic celebration at WDW... we have a great deal right now, etc., etc."
Can you believe it!!!! What better way to rub salt in our wounds as we left sunny, happy Orlando and came back to 10 degrees and snow!
We did get a laugh out of it, though.

That is too funny because when we got home we had 2 different company's that had called for the same thing. I just wanted to go back. By the way we bought into BCV this trip too. :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the "welcome home" messages. I can't wait to plan our first trip "home". It will probably be some time next year, being DH gets much less vacation time than I do.

BCVprincesses - that is sooooo funny! Welcome Home to you as well! We actually found out our financing went through and our deed closed last week. So we're thrilled to be Official DVC members!

"Welcome home" from another BCV neighbor! :wave:

Pat

281 days and counting . . . again!

Congratulations & Welcome Home from another BCV neighbor! I wish you many safe and happy trips to BCV. See ya at the pool!

120 days until I'm back at my beloved BCV....but who's counting??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!